Chapter 1: Alice

Alicia Marie

The clock kept ticking as I looked out the window, expecting something while I dressed in fabulous clothes and styles hair. My sister, Katrina, had dolled me up for her dinner party that was being hosted by the Greene's, our neighboring house.

To be frank with all of you, I never liked parties or anything. I guess it wasn't anything to dislike, considering the event is supposed to be festive and fun. Sarah Greene is a very nice, happy and gorgeous person (except for the fact her cooking resembles a T-Rex trying to bake) and she makes everyone feel welcomed.

Katrina knocked on my bedroom door saying, "Alice, are you ready? I'm gonna come in," She opened the door and sat beside me.

I looked at her quietly for a good ten seconds before she sighed and looked away. "Look, okay," she said, "I know you hate parties but mom kept begging me to let you come with us. And she kinda bribed me too...."

Her last sentence alerted me as my eyes widened, staring at her alerted. "Wait, what did mom say to you?" I asked and she laughed nervously. She looked at me with apologetic eyes and looked down.

"Um, she said I could get my own my own pocket wifi if I joined the party and behaved properly," she coughed and I glared at her.

"Then," I said cautiously, "what did you bargain for me?"

"Thirty-five starlets"

My eyes practically bulged out of my eyes sockets. "What?"

"You heard me," She giggled, "Thirty-five starlets. That's pretty much enough to buy me a tiny sheep. But if it makes you feel better, we can share it?"

A baby sheep? Yeah I could agree. Katrina was fourteen, two years younger than me. I'm a Virgo and she was an Aries, a maiden and a ram. She was always the favorite sister, which was unfair since a family should be equal. Our family consists of one parent and four siblings; Conner, Me, Sophie (or Katrina) and Peter.

Although me and Peter were named after Alice Lidell in Alice in Wonderland and Peter in Peter Pan, we were nothing like them. I was very, very cautious and not curious like Lidell while Peter was a music prodigy and unlike Peter Pan, he was not outgoing.

Peter was ten and was my favorite brother since he was a cutie patootie and can play the piano like a boss. He wasn't very smart with words so sometimes he said cuss words by accident (or in purpose if he felt like it).

I sighed and nodded before looking at Katrina, "Can I name it Fluffykins? Pretty please?". She nodded and smiled from ear to ear before grabbing her purse and heading to the door. She turned the knob open before saying loudly,

"Be at the party in fifteen minutes! Oh, and mom told me to tell you that you and Peter would be sharing rooms from now on."

"Yeah, sure. I'm fine with that,"

With that she closed the door when I heard her whisper, "Ugh! I forgot to tell her she was the one getting the sheep! Oh well, I could just lie. I mean, I'm the favorite anyway,"

I scowled at the door for a good three seconds.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

I held little Peter's hand before barging in Conner's room only to see him playing his video games and absolutely not doing his chores. I formed a plan in my mind making it my goal for now to scare the crap outta him.

I creeped at the back of his chair, quietly and stealthily moving close to him making sure my feet on the wooden floor would make a squeak or any sound. As for the finale of this brilliant plan, I made my hands move unto his back in a spider-like movement before whispering in his ear,