A Happy Beginning

"Hi! I am Cristina!  Tin for short."

A very short introduction when she entered her first day of school in college. She wasnt really used to make short convos because of her sanguine attitude that makes her so loud and sometimes ,annoying. 

Then, she sat down confidently giving friendly smiles to everyone.

"Hey! You're Tin,right?" asked the guy next to her.

"Yup! and you?" she replied.

" Im Ken! "
"I wonder if the teachers will come so soon so we can list all the requirements that we needed for this semester..." he added.

"Well, itll be good if teachers come soon! We could make our pockets ready! Hahaha! We all know Engineering course is not that cheap!" Tin said.

The bell rang for the next subject. The room was so noisy and loud because of new friendships that is starting. And then Tin tried to reach out those quiet classmates ,maybe because they're shy.

"Hi! Im Tin! I hope we could be friends!"(smiling graceful ly)

"Hi! Im Imee. You know what I really find you funny, honestly. You made me laugh again and again!"

" Well, Imee , I was born to make everyone happy! Haha!" Tin answered.

MOST of them knew Tin because of her loudness and her attitude that makes you entertained or even annoyed sometimes.

It was a week of choice for Tin. Choice to choose who will be her close friends and who will be her acquaintances. She's starting to have that "choose that,forget this" attitude when she was bullied by her classmates way back in elementary and high school. She graduated as class valedictorian in elementary and class salutatorian during her high school days. She's indeed an academic achiever! And NOT JUST THAT! Because she also achieves in extra curricular activities like in dancing, singing and etc. She even won almost 10 titles in beauty pageants .  But still we cant deny the fact that WE CANNOT PLEASE EVERYONE! She experienced these ups and also experienced downs in her life. Her parents were separated since she was 7. Which brought her to a life in a province with her grandparents resulting a very less fortunate life. Sometimes they cant eat three times a day because of their financial situation. These happenings in her life led her to join contests that have cash prizes for her to help her grandma and grandpa. She maximizes every little stuff she knows so that she'll be able to adjust in those fields for her to be able to join every competition that may happen.  She never strive for a second prize . SHE did her best just to get the crown or the biggest prize that she might get.  Tin always wanted to help everyone specially her grandparents, thats why through little things, she makes them happy.

When she graduated in high school, she took a scholarship exam for her to go to college. She always wanted to be a musician and a missionary but her relatives adviced her to go engineering course.   She got the scholarship and thats the reason why she's into a good school. She never had a very good relationship with her mom because of her mom's responsibilities that havent meet her needs. Tin always wanted attention, love, care , and acceptance from everyone ,specially her mom. But then her mom sees Tin as a brat who always asked for money and money alone.

As weeks went by... student organizations are recruiting new members. Tin was so excited about these stuffs because she knew it'll add fun to her college life.