Started

Everyone is excited to join orgs, clubs and guilds. They've underwent forums and gatherings to help them in knowing the right club or org that suited them.

I rushed down to the activitiy hall to fill up the application form. I knew that the "Guild of Engineers" suits me most.
I have my bestfriend Bran with me by my side . (Bran and I were classmates since high school.) Together ,we are so excited to experience new adventures. We also invited our new classmates to join GoE .

Weeks later, I opened Facebook account noticing a lot of messages from the messenger. I got bashed by my classmates saying ,
" 'You shouldn't act like you own the crowd!', 'IDGAF on you!', 'You're a b*tch'! ," and etc.

I got hurt. I was so broken .Having NOTHING as a lead why those people are talking to me those stuffs.I cried a lot and talked to Bran then my other friends . I was so disappointed of my self. I hate myself. I dont know how to handle those bullyings even though im used to it. 

I tried to be strong inspite of how people act around me in the classroom. I dont know who my real friends are. I learned to be quiet for some reason. TRYING TO BE SOMEONE WHO I WASNT USED TO BE just to please those people. But then , each day I am broken. They've gone worst. They made me a little puppy whose afraid of sticks that may hurt me when someone whips me.

"(Sigh) I know I am someone important. Yes, I came from a province knowing none about what they know but Im intelligent that they are. I am someone special. I am BEAUTIFUL!" I convinced myself.

"I am important and I am SOMEBODY!", I added.

I felt good when I said those words to myself. I started to have fun. I started to forget how they look at me.

"TIN! I have news for you! GoE acceptance party will be tomorrow! " said Bran ,as he ran towards me excitedly.

"Really? " I answered.

"Yeah! And that will be more fun because we will go on the beach!"

"Im so excited about it! I'll be informing you of my grandparents would allow me to join tomorrow's activity!"

I called grandpa and asked permission.  And to my surprise  he said I COULD GO!
Then , I called Bran and tolld him about the very good news.

The two of us were so excited. The next morning, we woke up so early.  We went to the meeting area . Then rode a bus together with the GoE family. Bran and I sit beside each other  hoping for a good outcome. When we reach the place , we saw our soon to be new friends. There were many of us. We had fun activities  in there.