GoE Party

"All applicants must prepare a performance whether you like it or not!" the host said.

I was so nervous when I heard it . I dont even know what to do.

"Bran! help! Im shaking! What am I gonna do?" I asked Bran panickly.

" Well, I have no choice ... I'll just sing! and you too! you can sing!" he answered confidently.

The performance started and I knew that I will be the last one to perform.

After I sang... The main event started..

"All applicants must wear blindfolds!"

I ran to my backpack and wore a blindfold which was tightly tied by Bran. I dont know why we are told to do so but Im excited.

When all of us were blindfolded... I was placed somewhere where I dont know whose with me. It was so quiet. 

"Argghh!"( a painful shout)

I got shocked. I have no idea whats going on around me. My body starts to shake again wondering if ill be the next one to be crippled by those whips.

Then, I was dragged again by a very familiar voice (maybe it's the org president) .

"Dont let go of this !", he said and then gave me a piece of leaf. 

I held it for a couple of minutes then he returned. And drag me to somewhere. He lets me hold someone's shoulders and named me "B".

"Okay B! you will have that man as your love if he chooses you over A!" he said.

The guy Im holding replied, "I'll be choosing A. "

Well, it's kinda weird because I dont know that guy or even familiarize his voice. Then someone grabbed me and make me sit on a swing.

"You wait there,B! I'll be coming back!" the officer said.

He didnt come back but then someone approached me.

"Girl! You need to make friends with this guy! But you must not know his real name!" another man said..

I can feel the sweat inside me of how nervous I am. But I pretend that Im fine. Then ...