Chapter 4 - Assesed

^Ethan above^

Song playing - Me Too - Megan Trainor

Book reading - Blood of Olympus - Rick Riordan 

Melody's P.O.V

"Girls come into my office right now ! " yelled Miss Kelly 

Oh no did she find out some thing or were we in trouble, these thoughts were running through  my mind like a stampede of wildebeest. A few seconds later we in Miss Kelly's office we were all weary about what will happen in the office, it was silence until she said..

"Why do you look like you saw a ghost, all that your in here for is that Lavender left her hairbrush and toothbrush at home and her parents wanted to give it back to her, so here you go" handing Lavender her hair brush who took thankfully. " Now you better not be in my office for something more than this now run along for bed."

"Thank you Miss Kelly for everything."

" Lavender how could you forget that." said Me and Lola simultaneously which made us giggle . 

Ahh finally night has arrived what a big day it was real tiring and nerve racking, I liked riding but after I hurt my self I didn't know whether to ride again after my fall.

"Wake wakey, Melody it's time to get up now."

"Huh?!...Its time already?"

"Yep and we've already met up with Ethan, Callum and Jason and we are going to hang out with them on Sunday because we've checked the roster and that is the only time we can get free on our time table."

"Are you ready to go now Melody?" asked Lola half an hour later.

"Yep" I said coming out in my dressage clothes "So what are we doing in dressage today?"

"Well I'm pretty sure there's a test to see what level your at than they put you into grade's, there's also one for Showjumping and Cross country."

"Well we all know that Mel will ace at the dressage clinic, because she knows how to do that real fancy trotting on the spot thingy ma giggy and that really fast canter."said Lola

"It's called the Piaffe not the the trotting on the spot thingy ma giggy and that really fast canter is called an extended canter."corrected Melody

"Sorry" said Lola putting her hands up in defeat.

 We walked out and grabbed our dressage tack. We walked  to our horses and quickly brushed them, we walked quickly to the arena. The arena was buzzing with people talking about the test. Miss Kelly walked  in the arena and it was so real how quiet it became.

"Mount your horses and I hope that you have warmed up your horses". Lola and Lavender exchanged nervous glances."Good, So once your up I want you to trot around the room okay at a rise". 

I quickly gathered Ash up and as I did Lav and Lola did the same we all trotted around in a circle waiting for our next instruction.

" Halt your horses Now!!!" Everyone backed up on each other and Lav, Lola and I were the only people to manage to stop. 

4 hours later.

" Thankyou everyone for coming you will get your report cards this afternoon".said Miss Kelly 

"That was so hard". said Lavender " I agree" 

" What was your opinion on the test, Melody, Mel" said Lola turning around , "Melody were are yo-".

 "Ahhh" 

" Lavender" 

A/N 

Thankyou for reading so sorry I took so long to update hope you enjoyed the story

Peace out Hazel_Levsque048