Settled in

It had been a few weeks since Sarah started school and already she had a list of teachers she didn't like. She wouldn't share this of course because she acted like she liked the teachers.
  The friendship group had found out her love for KPOP and that was all they talked about. She soon found out that Sophia is also fluent in Japanese and Shenel is fluent in Tagalog (mostly because she is from the Philippines) and is also fluent in Korean. On the subject of languages, they found out Sarah is fluent in Korean and Japanese which they found cool. These days they would sometimes just chat to each other in a different language and no one understood.
On day, Sarah had a particularly bad cough so, Jess being Jess, used her unusually large hand (A/N: I do actually have kind of big hands XD) to whack Sarah on the back as hard as she could- which wasn't very hard because everyone knew how weak she was (A/N: as much as I hate to admit, it's true ;() - making Sarah flinch slightly and scowl at Jess. Nothing a little laughing couldn't fix but they made a mental note not to let out a cough while she was near.
A couple of hours later and it was afternoon break so the group was sitting in their usual place at the circle and chatted but noticed that one person was missing. Suzanna. Sarah, being in the same classes as Suzanna, explained that she had drunk some water and since she had a green water bottle, the teacher mistook it as sprite and got mad thus resulting in Suzanna getting a 5 minute detention after the lesson. A few minutes past and Suzanna came skipping out and over to her friends. For some reason Suzanna is always the one to fall over yet no one really knows why.

Flashback.
The girls had gone bowling together and it was Suzanna's turn now. Of course, she set her name on the screen to beakhyanna because that's her ship name, but as she got the bowling ball and started to swing it to throw, she managed to slip and fall on her shoulder. Getting up she laughed slightly even though everyone could tell that she hurt herself. She just brushed it off.

Present.
Skipping towards the group she lost her footing and came tumbling into the cold, hard, concrete floor where she scraped her hand and ended up in the nurses office. Luckily she didn't have to stay very long and could soon go back to break.
They chatted about random things such as; bangtan mangoes, biases and so on.
Back in class, it was the last lesson and everyone was looking forward to go and were counting down the minutes. In the back corner of the room, Jess and Shenel were having a mini sword fight with their pens- Shenel occasionally drawing on Jess' hand-Sarah and Suzanna were Gavin an intimate discussion on gay Kpop idols and soon made up a song: "it's ok K K to be Gay gay gay" they would chant. Sophia was doodling in her book, drawing animals, EXO and BTS.
  After their last lesson, they prepared to go home and Suzanna walked down the road to her house, Shenel ran for the bus, Sophia waited in the library and Jess and Sarah walked home separate ways...

(A/N: K so it was shorter than last time but I didn't really have many ideas for this chapter XD there will be more in the next one but sorry this was very uneventful so yeh... hopefully the next one will actually be exciting XD)