Ch.13

DAY AFTER JAMIE WOKE UP
Barry's PoV
Today I was going on a date with Jamie at 6 and its 5 so I got up from my couch and found a gray blazer with a red shirt under it with black jeans and some dress shoes I went to the shower and got in quick of course!
We were going to a fancy restaurant to eat then to the movies.Perfect day!
I looked at my watch it was 5:40 now so I left.

Jamie's PoV

My date with Barry was today so I got up and ran to my bathroom and took a shower and got out. I blow dried my hair and let my blonde waves set out. I got a red dress with slick black heels and a black belt. I did my makeup dark blue eyeshadow and red lipstick.

I was ready and left. I got there before Barry but he got there a minute after me. "Slowpoke."

"You're always faster than me!" He said and I laugh.
We walked in and got seated and ask what wine to drink.
"Red or white?" I ask Barry
"Red!" He replied
"We'll have red then!" I told the waiter.

It got here and I ordered Alfredo with chicken and Barry got steak.
We finished eating and were supposed to go to the movies but instead we went back to his house and made out a little....cough cough
***************************************
Haha! I won't put it in here you dirty minded people!

Am I serious? Why can't I just say nothing? People probably got it.