Teddy bear ❤️

Stitch after stitch, placed perfectly aligned. Dark eyes filled with lost memories with the reflection of red,orange and yellow leaves falling to the ground leaving a blanket of colors. Sitting upward against the tree a fluffy companion left with rips and stitches like battle scars in the light brown soft fur. The view was like a canvas of colors painted carelessly in place. The cool air felt like ice grazing my skin, a sweet contrast to the fluffy Snow White clouds in the endless blue sky. Time seemed to have stopped as we sat there together, two strangers not knowing each others origins. I place my hands around its fluffy tummy lifting it till its face met mine. As if we were examining each other we stare. I observe the rips and stitches placed on the frail material  holding the white stuffing inside. Crossing my legs, I sit up straight still having my eyes locked on this mysterious passer by in my hands. I give it a squeeze, not to tightly I wrap my arms around it. I didn't want to leave it, I wanted to give it another chance. I take its hand in mine carrying with me threw the tall grass field. I hoped into the car my parents waiting with curiosity one their faces. I handed them my newly befriended  partner. They scan its silky fur structure  along with the rips laid upon it. I give them a look of concern in return getting a nod of reassurance from my mother now knowing they were fixable. I grasp on to my new found friend again and enjoy the ride home ready to show my awaiting friend a new chance to have new memories.