Chapter One

After putting away her school books and throwing her day clothes in the hamper, Holly unmade her bed and tucked herself in with her laptop ready to Skype her boyfriend. As the call connected she checked herself to make sure she looked presentable. The call went through.

"Hey babe," He whispered. His voice was deep and sweet sounding.

"Hey Damion," I whispered back, smiling. We'd been dating for three months and I was still breath-taken by the fact that he, Damion Samuel Lyons, would ask me, Holly Katherine Hanawey to be his girlfriend. We were practically polar opposites in the beginning. I liked old eighties and he liked today's R&B and Hip-Hop stations on "Sirius XM". 

He laid there smiling, which made me blood red from blushing. 

"Why don't you show me some of that fine as fuck body baby," he whispered.

My smile went away and I got nervous. We'd never done anything besides kiss. I lifted my shirt anyways to make him happy.

"Under the bra sexy," he whispered.

I felt more and more uncomfortable with every piece of clothing I took off, until I was completely nude.

Going to bed that night I felt so relieved. Showing him my body was nerve wreaking, but also needed. It mean't we were taking that next step in our relationship. 

Always and forever.