Chapter 1

Clothes thrown across the room a bra on the lamp and panties hanging from the ceiling fan, the bed a mess, feathers from the pillows scattered throughout the floor, claw marks on my back and the walls. I look over to see the girl I met at a party last night. short blonde hair, a slender waist, nice ass, and big tits. I put my hands behind my head and leaned back smirking. I love a bitch in heat. She shifted position in the bed as I got up got out dressed and got the hell out of there. I left the hotel and was quickly blinded by the sun's rays.

"Fuck morning..." I grunted and shielded my eyes suddenly Something ran into me I glanced down to see a nerdy looking girl with long red hair she had in a tight neat bun, aqua blue eyes, black glasses, a big yellow jacket that was zipped all the way up and some baggy pants. She had books in her hand well they were they're on the ground now she looked up at me and blushed.

"I...I'm sorry I was rushing." I caught a quick whiff of her and scoffed everything has their own aroma that's how supernatural can decipher what's human and what's werewolf, vampire, naga and so on and she was a human. Weaklings and so low on the food chain I don't know why we can't just take over instead of 'coexisting' and living in secret.

"Next time just watch where you're going bitch. " She quickly frowned I chuckled walking passed her then something tripped me causing me to fall on the cement I used my arms to protect my face causing them to get scraped up.

"Next time watch where you're going you clumsy bastard." She picked up her stuff and continued walking I got up and grabbed her shirt .

"You think you're real smart don't you bitch. " she smirked and started crying.

"Please stop don't hurt me. " people began to look and whisper I let her go before it became a bigger scene.

"I apologize again for running into you sir." With that she left leaving me dumb found I just shook it off and went the opposite way.

THANKS FOR READING!! LEAVE A COMMENT OR A VOTE OR BOTH