chapter 7

CHRIS POV
It was the next day and I was feeling myself as a walked through campus more than I usually do. Justin, my beat friend, looked at me confused.

"What's the matter with you." I smiled.

"I just had sexx and it felt so goood." He shook his head.

"When don't you have sex I think you have a problem." We walked to class together.

"Well this one was different it felt so good so tight I wanted to pound her but I had to go slow I still have the scratch on my back her face was just so intoxicating I'm glad I was wearing a condom because I would've been a daddy." He laughed.

"Who was this angel of a girl that could make the one and only Chris pull out game weak."

"Brittany." As soon as the name connected to his ears his smile went to a frown.

"Why? Out of all girls on campus why her ."

"Chill she's just pussy." He balls his hands making tight fists.

"To you she might be just pussy because that's all you see in every girl you fuck, but Brittany is different she's innocent, sweet, hardworking, confident, outspoken, she's beautiful, smart, she's everything in a woman that you don't deserve." He looked pissed.

"Bro chill you can have her when I'm done." Pissed turned into rage and before I could react I felt his fist on the side of my face the force of it sent me to the ground also causing students to gather.

"You don't know how good you got it and you won't know until you've lost something as amazing as her." I held my face. He left leaving me dumb found what the fuck was that about.
_______________________________________
Later that day justin didn't even show up at the host club what was up with him. I shrugge, and watches Brittany get the boys attention I bit my lip watching her body sway as she walked. I chuckled and got back to my girls after it all was over I pulled Brittany to me and kissed her. She blushed.

"C...Chris?" I kissed her again this time on the neck. She rubbed my crotch making me even more excited I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

"C..Chris wait we just did it yest- " I kissed her again before she could finish her sentence. I locked the club door and put her on the couch.  I pulled out my big friend and started to stroke it I was surprised when she grabbed it and started stroking me, but I was shocked when she put it in her mouth I could feel shiver going up my spine. I could feel her tongue licking my tip and her lips going up and down my shaft .

"F...fuck. " she took her pants off and bent over with her back arched she rubbed her area. And blushed.

"Enter me. " She looked so embarrassed and I loved it. I slide my length inside her she moved up a bit.

"I..I'm still not use to it please go slow. " I went slow I could feel my tail grow and wag. Fuck I can't do this anymore. I held onto her hips tight and thrusts in. I felt her hand go back, but I couldn't take it anymore my eyes turned purple and I started poundingher sweet tight pussy she covered her mouth to keep her moans quiet after a while she was loving every deep thrust inside her we were now in missionary and she got a look of my eyes and tail. She didn't look scared through she wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me as I drilled her deep. Her body shivered as she came, but I wasn't done her eyes got wide when I sat her on my lap and thrust up she moaned my name scratching my thigh.

"I...I love you." That made me stop. Her face turned red and she looked down.  I pulled out and turned her facing me.

"I'm sorry im......I didn't mean to say that. "I slide my member back inside her she flinched. 

"Mmm you're pussy is so red and swollen you must be so sensitive." I went slow.  Causing her to let out a small breath. 

"Say it again. " I began to go faster. 

"I..love you. "

"Louder." I went faster and harder she smiled and screamed.

"I LOVE YOU. " I came my eyes went back to normal and tail disappeared. She looked so happy age even made hickies on my neck this was great,  but I had this weird feeling in my chest. Meh probably nothing to worry about.