chapter 5

BRITTANY POV
That idiot. Crush? How repulsive. I grunt and went home. It was now the next day, the day I start my new club I walk into the room and see the boys all shirtless with togas on. A girl was feeding chris grapes, justin was on his computer, hunter had a girl on each arm and Tristan was talking to some other ones. Chris gets up and walks towards me, he gets on one knee and kisses my hand.

"Hello my Aphrodite." I pulled my hand away and whipped it off with a wet wipe. He chuckled.

"Let me guess you're Narcissus."

"Now why would I be him I'm not a narcissist." I stared at him for a while. He grunted.

"Well whatever I am ZEUS! the God of sky . Justin is Poseidon God of sea, hunter is hades god of underworld, and Tristan is ares god of war." He picked me up over his shoulder the girls liked furious. He took me to his throne and sat me on his lap.

"Do you like my throne? " he smiles tracing my arm with his fingers.

"It's pretty big are you trying to make up for something. " He frowned I could hear the room go silent.

"Trust me I don't have to make up for anything." I shrugged and got up. Chris froze confused.

"She insulted chris and ignored his advances now he's frozen she misty be Medusa." A girl said behind me.

"Wait what? " I turned around and all the girls ram out screaming. Fucking childish.

"Awe you ruined the fun. " hunter laid back on the couch I frowned.

"Sorry. " Justin stood up.

"Well Brittany let's get you dressed." I gulped he handed me clothes ands pushed me into the bathroom that was in the room.
_______________________________________

CHRIS POV
I started feeding myself grapes more fun when someone else does it for you. I heard the bathroom for open and out came this beautiful gorilla long thick red curly hair that fell just below her shoulders with a golden wreath crown, red plump lips, her aqua blue eyes were enhanced by her smoky black eye shadow, her toga was right above her knees showing her silky smooth legs, her chest was about a 38 C, and her body was slender. She liked at me and smirked. She walked over to me and took one of my grapes and ate it.

"Sweet like other things. " I gulped. The guys stared in awe.

"Well guys let's get to work. " she looked so confident was this the same girl.