~1~ Harry

*3rd person's P.O.V*

Her legs burned from all the running as soon as she had noticed it. She reached her destination far away from her dreadful sorrows. She sat down, hot tears freely flowing down from her eyes and rolling onto her soft cheeks.

The soft green grass tickling her, the sun setting. It's blazing orange covering the heated red, all of it being engulfed by the calm yellow with a fluffy cloud spiral smack dab in the middle.

"I deserve this pain, don't wipe away those goddamned tears," she told herself.

It was chilly outside, too chilly for her. She couldn't careless about it. This was the closest thing she had to an escape, to let the tears run freely and her mind flow wildly.

Looking down at her wrists made more tears well up in her eyes.

Those scars, made her want to slice her pain all over herself.

She wished she had brung her razor, both her friend and foe.

Everyone just wanted to break her down so badly in the worst way. Her trust was no longer in stock, her hopes are expired, that thing you call love wasn't written in her agenda and beliefs were too overrated.

Something's that she still held on to was her care, imagination and her happiness.

That was if she could find any by now.

 A mix of demons and different hellholes all mixed into one broken girl.

 She knew she wasn't always like this, she just couldn't remember when she wasn't. 

*Harry's P.O.V*

"WOO!!! Turn up!" the American girl yelled in the passenger seat.

 I giggled at her remark as we rode in my Range Rover with the windows down and music turned up. I knew exactly where we were going; to the field.

 Me and the boys are all vacationing in a small town and I decided to have a bit of fun.

"I'll give you the best night of your life tonight," she said.

"Says the amateur!" I smirked teasing her.

 I drove down the rocky road into the makeshift parking lot with only on sign that read "Elizmda's field' in big bold green letters. A giggle knocked me out of my thoughts.

'HARRY!!!! Hahaha! Answer me you silly!"

Sally? Sandy, Sandra? Was that her name?

"Oh, yeah," I walked over to her side of the car as soon as I got out and opened it for her.

"Thank you Harry," she smiled.

"Your welcome... uh..."

"Samantha," she frowned.

 I took her hand and we walked to the middle of the field. In the distance I saw a pop of dark hair. Me and Samantha got closer and I saw it was a girl.

"Let's just sit down here," Samantha suggested.

 She took the plain white blanket from me and laid it on the ground. The girl kept sniffling and only looking towards the sun.

 Samantha tapped my shoulder for my attention. I turned around and she immediately kissed me. It was a terrible kiss, hard, sloppy and greedy. She pulled back smirking like she had done something sexy and I tried to act as if I liked it.

 Just then the sky started to get gray and the sun was no longer in the sky.

"Hey! You guys should go if you wanna PDA somewhere dry!" the mysterious girl yelled to me.