~2~ His scent

*Nasha's P.O.V*

Harry walked back from the kitchen with our tea and set it down on his dark wooden coffee table.

"I'm going out tonight so you'll have the house to yourself," he stated bluntly.

"I'm sorry"

"What?"

"I said I'm sorry" I blurted out once more.

"Why?"

"I'm just sorry!" I grumbled grabbing the cup on the coffee table where it sat. I looked over to his face, confusion taking over as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Hmm" he hummed quietly to break the silence.

________________________

"I'm going to be right back, I just have to change and I'm going to go" he spoke aggravatingly towards me. He stood up quickly and disappeared into the hallway.

A few minutes later he came back dressed causally, a black t-shirt hung to his upper body as his black skinny jeans fit snug on his legs.

"Here" he handed me a fleece blanket and a thin pillow. I nodded softly as he slipped on his boots and left without a word.

I mentally cursed myself for being so hard headed and stubborn to such a nice stranger. Well he really isn't not a stranger. I've seen him all over the tabloids with his somewhat heartthrob boy band. Being with Caroline Flack? Taylor Swift? Kendall Jenner? I don't really bother much with "pop" news but I think I spend more time thinking about him then I should.

Grabbing the pillow and blanket, I set it to the way I want to on the couch. Crap, I don't have clothes.

I stand up and walk around the place and walk into the dark hallway. I opened one of the doors. Scared of what I might see, I open the first dork to a bathroom. I sigh in relief and move on to the other doors.

I opened another room, with a lock. I decide against my curiosity and walk towards the last room.

Walking into the darkened room with no idea what could be inside could possibly be terrifying. Yet I continue and feel my way on the wall until I a light switch.

I am surprised to see that the room is both neatly and messily fixed.

The sweet smell of peppermint and Harry's boyish smell fill my nostrils.

I walk around, running my fingers on everything. His bed sheets had soft feel as well the plump black pillows that litter messily on the bed. I giggle at the thought of if I had a bed like this. So comforting, then again I have no idea on how to feel comfort.

I see the dark cherry wood closet against the wall and I silently walk towards it as if Harry's going to be here any minute.

"Don't do anything stupid" my subconscious tells me, I mently tell at her and ignore her.

I open the door quickly. Black, white and gray shirts are hung and are strewn around the closet. I see a few red, green and other colored shirts still hung. As if they were never touched. I take one of the gray shirts he has, hoping he won't mind.

_________________________

*Harry's P.O.V*

The girl in my arms is lingering with alcohol. I can't blame her. I am too. She greedily and sloppily kisses my lips with her's. I get to my building, realizing that there's a sweet, innocent girl waiting for my arrival. I push the girl away from me, eyeing her cherry red tube top and short fringed black skirt.

"What the hell?" She yells.

"Fuck off, I've had enough" I curse her out and walk into my building. My hand reaches into my back pocket to get my key and lay my forehead against the door. Keeping my balance.