This Changes Everything

I woke up with Stiles arms still wrapped around me, him still asleep. I stared at his peaceful face, just taking in the moment and hoping this wouldn't be my last time waking up in his arms.

I snuggled my face into his chest, inhaling that scent. The scent I've always loved, that only he had.

Then I heard someone chuckle. My eyes shot open and I looked up to see Stiles, now awake smirking at me.

"Having fun?" he asked laughing with that husky morning voice that I love. I could feel my cheeks blushing, but I mean at this point it doesn't even really matter.

I stretched up so I could reach his lips and he meet me the rest of the way.

We broke the kiss and he stared at me. "You ready for today?" He asked pushing a piece of my hair behind my right ear.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I sighed. "Everything is gonna be okay, and will you please stop putting up that wall." he replied with a serious expression.

"What are you talking about? Wall?" I asked confused. "That wall you put up blocking me out, hiding how you feel when you get sad or upset. You always try to be so strong, let me be strong for you." he answered with so much care and love in his eyes, and I was about to cry, which rarely happened.

I couldn't even say anything, like I couldn't believe what I was hearing. No one had ever said anything like that to me before. I've always been strong for myself, but it makes me so emotionally weak.I really don't like to let people in that far, cause the first guy I really loved, I let him in, and he completely destroyed me. Never really caring about me. It took me two years to completely get over him, and I've been sealed up since. Until now, until Stiles.

"Like last night at Allison's house." he said regaining my attention. I could feel the tears sliding down my face.

"Yeah, your right. It was just that.. my dads gone, I'm never gonna have the chance to have that feeling or like what happened last night with Allison and her dad and Scott.. Never. I just.. I wish I could've known him, or even my mom." I sniffed and felt Stiles hand wipe away the tears on my face.

I looked back up at him. "I know how you feel, but let me be here for you okay?" he asked and I nodded.

He brought his face down to mine and kissed me pulling me closer. "I love you so much." I said catching my breath, and we looked at each other, and then laughed against his lips.

"I love you to" he smiled. "Well we need to get ready." I said and then went to get out of bed.

My feet hit the cool floor and I started walking but almost lost my balance. I sat on the edge of my bed. Stiles sat up a little "What's wrong?" he asked looking at me confused.

"My legs are so sore." I half laughed but they did hurt. Of course Stiles breaks into a fit of laughter.

"You think this is funny? It's your fault!" I protested. "I'm sorry, but I mean if you can't handle it..." he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and then got back up and attempted to walk again.

I tried to stretch a little, thinking that would help with the soreness, before going to pee. After I was done brushing my teeth I walked to my closet to find something to wear.

"Stiles!" I called out so he could come decide. A few seconds later he walked in my closet pulling his shirt over his head.

"Yeah?" He asked "Which shirt?" I asked him and laughed at his face, which was had a did you really just ask me that look.

"I don't know..I guess the brown one?" he answered with a shrug. "Okay, thanks" I smiled at him.

After I finished my hair, which I decided a nice ponytail was most appropriate for today, I headed downstairs, walking slower than usual because of.. well you know.