epilogue

**I DO NOT OWN ANY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS OR TOWNS LIKE SCOT AND BEACON HILLS**

So here is my first epilogue sorry it's my first ever one as I said in the note but you know I'm going to grab this fan fiction by the neck! I promise everything will be cleared up in the actual fan fiction well it should be if not personal message me and I will include it somewhere before the end.

Epilogue-

"NO!" I ran to my dads body my heart bursting out of my chest then into a million pieces. He was dead. My father, dead. I leant over his body crying into his chest. "You!" I murmered into my dads chest. Suddenly, without realising it, I was on my feet running to my dads killer. The speed of the werewolf type thing was fast, faster than expected. He grabbed my wrists stopping me from hitting him.

"Why, why would you kill him!" I shouted ignoring the now really tight grip on both wrists.

"I had too" the werewolfs voice was strong yet silent. Nothing like the kind in those teen movies. "The only way to keep you safe" He spoke once more before letting go off me, before I could reply with yet another argument starter the werewolf was gone. Police soon arrived at the scene called by obviously someone from the now gathered crowd. I hardly took notice of what was going on I focused on the werewolfs voice, trying to remember where I had heard it before.