CHAPTER 7

JUNGKOOK POV

I really cant hold it anymore. I run and run after what im already heard just now. Why I feel so hurt? Why??? Did y/n accept it??? And, Is really Jimin Hyung likes y/n??

#Flashback

I dont know where to go, and decided that i want to take a look y/n...n have a chat with her.. oh my god.. what happen with me... I just only think of her.....but why my heart like thiss..
when i try search for y/n... but.. i saw the familiar figure which is.... looks like the two of them really closed woth each other.. and thats moment i saw.. y/n with Jimin hyung..
i guess what they're talking bout,its looks like so serious.. n i try to come closer n yes.. i heard that.. Jimin Hyung already confessed towards y/n.
"No..... i cant be true... No.. why hyung??.. "
i cant bear anymore and i cant withstand any longer to hear the answer from y/n.. its too much...

#End of Flashback

After run too much... i stopped my way. n decided to walk around the lake which is the one of the favourite places...
After i cooling down myself.. i went home.

Thats time, i see y/n, n she try to greet me.. but, oh god.. im just.. ignored it and went up to my room.

Y/N POV
"What's wrong with him? Did i do anything wrong? hurm.. " then i try to have a talk with him and with that i went up to his room.

"Ya,,, jungkook... hurm.. can i come in? " i ask and wait for his answer.
"Jungkook~~aaargh...kookie? " ask again.

"come in. " *Finally, *
"hurm, Jungkook.. did anything bad happen? erm.. cuz you looks like, you have a problems."
"Its okay, you can share with me.. "..i continue it and lock my eyes towards him.

Then, he stare at my faces.. and... he wake up from his bed and come closer towards me..
*oh my.. what he wants ?? ... *

"y/n... hurm.." he murmed..
when it come close...
he just hug me and put his head towards my neck... I dont know how to react this situation, so i just let him do what he was doing right now.

"Erghj.. jungkook,what are you doing? Are you okay?" i ask him.

suddenly, in a short time.. without i cant stopped him.. he just put his lips to mine.. and... im really shock with it..
i try to push him away.. but, i cant.. his strength was too much... i try to struggle it try to hit his chest using my hands.. but he more faster than me.. that, his hand holds my boths hand... But after long moment.. then, i started to give him back the kiss.. and start to feel pleasure.
Then, we broke the kiss... and both of them were really silent before he start the talk.

"Looks, y/n.. im so sorry.. but, ju..st.. i cant.. ressist anymore.. im too... oh my, please forgive me.. hurm y/n, act i really love you, y/n... but.. yes.. i know that you does not love me right? But you loves Jimin hyung right? Im sorry, y/n.." he said and looks down to the floor..

"what? Jimin oppa?,ouh.. i guess.. you heard our conversation that time?.. Looks jungkook...hurm.. act, i just love Jimin oppa, as my brother... not more than that.. even he already conffessed to me.. hurm.. i dont know why i cant love him more than just brother.... " im reply his answer.

"What?! so.. you did not love Jimin hyung? " Jungkook looks shocked and from his eyes , i can see there have something that makes him happy after hearing that. 

"Nae, jungkook~aah.. But, i think.. i like you too. " *fuhhh.. goods y/n.. just say the truth, can you???*

"Y...o...u,, like me??? jinjja?!!arghhhh" then Jungkook just lift me up and spun around...

"yaaahh.. yahh.. put me downn... !!!!!" i yell at him..

"Opss. sorry y/n,, i just too happy hearing that... Thanks a lot y/n.. i really love so much..." Jungkook says and pull me into his embrace and give me a peck to my cheeks..

effect from his action.. my cheeks become too blushed... and i really hope.. that i choose or make a good choice of love him...

*Jungkook~ah.. gomawo... i hope ure the perfect one for me.. *

And we continue in the same pose .......