Chapter 1

"Ppplllleeeeaaaasssseee!"

"Nope."

"Please!'

"Not gunna happen."

"But..."

"No!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        How the fuck did it go from me saying no we're not going to the freaking party, to us actually going to the freaking party? This girl will honestly be the death of me I swear! I mean I love her but at the same time, I could kill her.

        "God Andrea you don't have to act like i'm taking you to a funeral. Lighten up a bit!" My friend Abby says. She's always been the partier of the group. In fact, the minute we steped foot on campus the first thing she said to me was, 'who do you think is gunna throw the first party?!' While my first thought was 'kill me now! Please!' And it wasn't because I was at collage, because you know, I actually want to be able to do something with my life. No, it was because there were a bunch of girls with shorts up their arses and strips of fabric that they tried, and failed, to pull off as tops. I probably saw more nipples then a porn director that day.

        "Taking me to a funeral would probably be better than a party," I reply, meaning every word I speak. Parties lead to three things. Drinking, drugs, and sex with a stanger. All of which I do not want to be involved with.

        "You never know you might just meet your match tonight," she says while keeping her eyes firmly on the road. Oh woopdy freakin' do! Someone that I have no choice but to love because fate made it so. Lucky me!

         "Well if you see any guy with a flock of swallows on his left shoulder blade, let me know." Yup thats my mark. Its funny because I've always wanted that exact tattoo since high school, saved me a lot of money so I guess that's an upside. That and the one I have now. It says 'It's a twin thing', my sister, Andy, has the same one, ya know cause we're twins. You'd think tattoos would be forbidden incase someone decides to copy another's mark, but your mark moves or glows or changes colour every once in a while so there's not really a big chance that someone's mark can be duplicated.

"Will do." I roll my eyes. This girl needs a sarcasm sign.

        "Why couldn't you have just dragged Emma, Frances or Andy to this party?" I whine. "Why me?" I whisper to the roof.

        "They were all too busy with their matches at the dorm. God their lucky! I can't wait till I meet mine."

        "Oh I know, trust me. That's practically the only thing that comes out of your mouth. I've even caught you sighing about your match while your dreaming." I put my hands together by my face and mimic her sighing. "Oh my he'll be so handsome, *snore* I love you *snore*." The last snore turns into a snort as I can't keep in my laughter.

        "Oh shut up Andrea. Just watch, when you meet your match you'll be worse then me. Inside you there is a romantic girly girly just dying to rip away from that tough facade of yours." Abby replays with a chuckle.

        The rest of the car ride was silent. This is my first party EVER! I know, I know, I'm nineteen and this my FIRST party. But I have my reasons. So to say I'm nervous is an understatement. I mean I've been drunk before but I was with my sisters or friends so nothing bad happened. But drinking in public with a bunch of teenagers and adults can cause you trouble. I can tell Abby's going to get drunk tonight, I mean she is part Irish. So I'm gladly going to be the designated driver.

        "We're here!" Abby says immediately jumping out of the car, leaving the keys in the ignition. Sighing I grab the keys, get out the car and put the keys in my bag. After making sure the car's locked, I head to the frat house. God do they really have to have the music that loud? There's red solo cups and drunken teenagers everywhere outside the two story house. I mean seriously we may be at collage and teenagers but can we not have a little class. Is that too much to ask? Apparently it is.