The meet.

The door clicks shut and he's welcomed by his worried friend.

"How many?" He asks.

"Four, but no sightings so far just acid."

The demonic man sighs and flops down on his friends couch rubbing his face.

"Hellbent... What if there back?"

"It will be fine Nixxiom, let's just... play a game." Hellbent assures clicking on Nixxiom's game system. The two play for a while until Hellbent noticed the time.

"Well Nixx." Hellbent sighs stretching. "I should be going; I have to re scope the aria by my house."

"Alright man it was fun hanging out." The two bump fists then Hellbent leaves his friend's house. He walks a bit watching the setting sun things storming around in his head, how is he going to deal with this if they come back.... He sighs then stops to light a cigarette seeing how he could real use one. The click echoes throw the surrounding as his weight shifts forward slightly. Irritation sparks slightly in him. He glances over his shoulder at a small girl that looks absolutely terrified. With a hint joy from seeing her fear shot through him and he let out a deep throaty growl that vibrated his very being. The small girl took this as a sign to leave and in the blink of an eye, she was making her way back the way she came. 'She's fast' he thought. "But not fast enough." Hellbent went flying after her. He had never seen her before and there was no way he was going to let her get away. He cough up to the speedy girl in seconds then swiftly and smoothly grabs the girl's wrist and pulls her up to eye level lifting her from the ground. The poor things eyes look as if there going to launch from her skull. The demonic man couldn't it as a smirk crawls across hes face. Still holding tightly to the girl, he slams her to the concrete casing her to wince on impact. He didn't mean to hurt her just scare her, but there is no way in hell he would apologize.

He drags the squirmy girl all the way to the recording studio where Dolan, Melisa, and Shima are all gathered out front. The purple bird spots Hellbent first then directs everyone's focus to the red demon. Then as if on a Qu Dolan chimes in.

"Ahh Hellbent, you found (Y/N)!"

"Yeah she bumped into me while I was trying to light my cigarette." Flicking the light girl farther forward then he planned like a doll. He watches Shima and Melissa help (Y/N) up. He was about to leave when (Y/N) looks him dead in the eyes and projects.

"The hell man?! I'm not a god damn rad doll I'm a human being!" Hellbent stares for a second then scoffs at the word 'Human'.

"Whatever just watch where you're going next time." He says finally lighting his cigarette and walks away to the sounds of quiet murmuring.