Dolan's

Hellbent knocks loudly on the door almost mimicking a thunderstorm perfectly.

"Just one minuet please I will be right there." A voice calls from within. After a short awkward moment Dolan finally opens the door.

"Ahh there you two are! To be honest I didn't think I would see you guys for another day or so... So show me what you got!" Dolan smiles leading the two in his house. Hellbent follows him then makes himself at home on Dolan's couch. Small talk fills the air instead of just jumping into business, they are friends after all.

"Uhh?" The girl questions leaning to the edge of the couch. "Who's that?" She continues pointing in a direction passed where Dolan is sitting.

"Hmm? Oh! Probably just my brother don't worry you will meet him eventually, know I'm dying to know what the two of you came up with!" Dolan exclaims rubbing his hands together. Hellbent watches the girl stuff herself in the back of the couch giving him the assumption that he is filling Dolan in. He sighs clears his through then gets comftable.

"So basically we stayed up late then passed out, (Y/N) woke up with multiple ideas, we did some research and figured 15 common nightmares that are actually warnings." Hellbent finished and watches Dolan as he contemplates the idea.

"Alright... I like! Did you do the researche all of this?" Hellbent tosses him the note pad and watches as he fumbles a little to catch it.

"Links and details are in there." Hellbent informs. Dolan's face lights up a bit as he responds with "Makes my life easier!" Then laughs a little.

The three sit and talk for a while like good friends, (Y/N) even gets a little more voice tress though it seems quite distracted. A large amount of time passes, and Dolans brother finally comes out and sits on the couch next to his brother. More time passes.

"Oh I should probably get back to Shima's" (y/N) calmly burst out of nowhere standing up.

"Yeah I should get home as well." Hellbent agrees.

"Well alright then." Dolan says standing up with his brother. "It was nice having you guys over and I will record the video tomorrow." Dolan finishes. Hellbent nods then walks out the front door and lights a smoke. He's about to walk away till he stops and looks up at the sky. '.... Maybe... I think I will walk (Y/N) home. I mean it is dark and Night Terrors might be out.' The door opens and he looks at (Y/N) clouded by the light. Dolans brother swiftly comes up from behind and Hellbent leans forward a little then shifts awkwardly and lifts an eyebrow to her look of shock.

"That was weird." Hellbent says hoping she didn't see his suddle movement.

"Yeah." She responds with a laugh. "Speaking of weird why are you still here? Not to be rude Just want to know." Hellbent stands there and thinks. 'Damn it! I was hoping she didn't ask.' "Well you know it's late and dark and I just thought I would walk you to Shima's. But only because it's on the way!" The girl smiles and gives a little nod, before Hellbent knew it he was smiling right along with her.