Chapter 3

Saturday, January 2nd, 2014

Isabelle

I woke up on the floor beside my bed with the windows open and I thought did dad do this. Then I thought well maybe it was uncle Riley, aunt Linda , or maybe I was doing stuff in my sleep, so I just shook it off. I walked around the house before going to the kitchen. On the main level floor there is the kitchen,living room,dining room,a bathroom and a guest room. Upstairs there is my room,guest room (my sister didn't go to their house as often as I did),my aunt Linda and uncle Riley's room, and 2 bathrooms. In the basement was a large game room and a storage room. After I was done walking around the house I went into the kitchen and didn't see anybody, but I saw a note on the fridge. It said, “Isabelle, we are just out at the store to pick up some breakfast foods. We didn't want to wake you, so we opened the windows because it was very hot in the house. We will be back soon, but in the meantime you can unpack your boxes that your uncle took to your room and if you look in your jewelry box you will be surprised with a gift. Love you and see you soon. Aunt Linda.” I headed up stairs and looked in, my jewelry box.I saw a note, and it read , “Isabelle, you were probably thinking about a ring or a necklace, but we had a better present for you. We stopped by your father's house and he gave us the rest of you things. We told him the conversation that we had last night and he said you were upset because you probably didn't tell your mom or sister bye when you came over and decided to live with us for a while because your mom and sister were away.Anyways go and look on the bed  and you will find your things and another note.” I got so mad at him for lying to them like that.I didn't want my dad to mess up anything out so I went to my aunt's room like she said and found the note lying on her bed, but first I took all of my things back to my bedroom and then I went back to  read the note. The note read, “ your next gift will be in the guest bedroom on the main floor there you will find  your gift and another note.”  I went downstairs and…...  hey gorgeous diamond necklace. The  next note said, “ this is the last note and your final gift will be in the kitchen,  one is on the table and the second is on the kitchen door that leads  to outside.” I ran downstairs to the kitchen and found  some matching earrings to my diamonds necklace. I put on my earrings and my necklace and looked on the back door in the kitchen. on the door  I saw a gorgeous purse with  diamonds sparkles all over hanging on the handle. I was so thankful with all of my gifts, but I have no way to repay Aunt Linda and uncle Riley so I came up with a plan. I went to my room and in one of my boxes I found  my whiteboard. I began jotting down things that I wanted to do for Aunt Linda. when I was finished my last word I heard the door open downstairs. I place the white board in the back of my closet and ran downstairs to go see who's there. It was just Uncle Riley and a bunch of groceries. I ran out to the car to help bring in the groceries. after all the groceries are put away we went into the fridge and pantry and got all the things needed for the breakfast we were  going to make. surprisingly it was only 10 o'clock in the  morning so we still have plenty of time for breakfast. We had sausage, bacon,pancakes,french toast, eggs, hash browns, coffee, grits, jam, and some good old fried potato bits.We washed all the dishes together as a family after we finished our breakfast.

Alexandra

I can't believe I saw a party going on outside my room. All sorts of scary thoughts came rolling through my mind because I thought that I had now been kidnapped because there is a party outside of my room and I thought that it didn't seem like my room and I was right it was not the hospital. I couldn't sleep all night long I was wandering around my room no matter how much pain I was in trying to find a way out. The next morning Dr Steve came in and I immediately jumped into my bed. he said, “ Good morning, did you have good dreams, and would you like some breakfast this morning?”

“ I didn't have any dreams and yes I would like some breakfast please.”

“ What would you like for breakfast my dear?” Dr. Steve asked.