Secret Affair

I don't care if the woman forced me into this. All I wanted was to find a private place so I can make her scream. To bad I was blind, that had a major effect on how well I performed. That's probably why she chose the top, she wasn't blind and I was. This makes me want to get revenge on who ever did this to me. I just want to please a woman, even though this women is giving me good head right now I jump up and yell, "Rape!" The door beeped and someone carried me some place that was very cold. I think it was mostly cold because I didn't have pants on. I was still erect and now I have the feeling of wet pussy on my cock again. The women was moaning and I grunted because I was about to... 

Shit I just came

I think she felt it because she pulled off of me and flicked my penis. It automatically went soft and I felt my clothes being slid back on me. The softness of my penis didn't last long because I was hard yet again. The woman probably didn't notice since my penis was incredibly small and my pants were baggy. She pulled me by the arm and I heard a door beep. This time I heard the sound of multiple people struggling to breathe. "You have a visitor regarding the blinding," said the women. " Thank you Ms. Osiris," said one of the Wise Ten.

Osiris, what a beautiful last name. I don't want to change that, but I'd certainly bang her willingly. At least  when I get my sight back.

The door beeped signifing that Ms. Osiris left the room. "Take a seat son, right to your left is a chair," said another Wise Ten member. I stumbled around for a chair and I found it. " 'Tis unfortunate that you can't see. Ms. Osiris is really a sight," said a member. " Got a body like an hourglass," said another.