A Box In The Closet

I sigh, eating breakfast with my mom. It's been two weeks since the gymnastics and yoga unit started, and I still can't even do a front roll ( It's true. I can't D: )

I'm so glad that it's Saturday. I'm going Halloween shopping with my best friend that's a boy, Shawn. Not boy friend! Just friend. Faith ships us sooo hard! Ugh. I swear she's just like Kawaii Chan from Mystreet. ( Hello Fellow Aphmau fans! ) I finish eating and run upstairs to my room. I grab my umbrella and open up the window. It's not raining though. I reach as far as I can and poke the window opposite of mine on the other house. I few seconds later, it opens and Shawn's face appears. Shawn is my next door neighbor. That's why we're such great friends.

"Hi Bree. Are you ready to go?", he asks.

"Almost! I'll meet you in your front yard in ten minutes okay?" 

"Sounds good.", he says, closing the window.

I put on a black tank top and my favorite pair of jeans. I slip into my purple hoodie that has a bat on the back. For Halloween! I run down the stairs and grab my purse and put on my flip flops. Hey! If it's not snowing I can still wear flip flops OK? I wave bye to my mom and walk over to Shawn's yard. He's waiting for me at the gate. Our neighbor hood is really close to the mall we're going to, so we walk, talking about costume ideas the whole way.

( TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M A LAZY, YOUTUBE OBSESSED, POTATO )

We're almost done shopping, and we still don't really know what we want to dress up as. Shawn and I decided to separate for a bit because I need to put some things back. As I'm walking back to the food court, which is where we're meeting up, something catches my eye. It's a sign. It says:

COSTUMES FOR SALE! BUY THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Well that's not creepy at all. I see a door behind it. There are no windows so I can't tell what kind of costumes they have. I decide to take a look before meeting back up with Shawn. I open up the door and peek inside. There's no one there. There's just a bunch of empty clothing racks and shelves. "Hello? Is anyone here?", I say nervously. There's no answer. I'm about to leave, when I hear a loud creaking sound. I spin around to see a door to what looks like some sort of closet, opening slowly. I walk towards it and peek inside. "Hello?"

The only thing there is a medium sized cardboard box with the word "free" scribbled across the front. I pause for a minute, then sit down and rip off the tape. I am a very curious person okay! And it's free stuff! Maybe there's something good in here. I open it and a beam of light shoots out of the box. I jump back. Bree you idiot! That's what you get for being overly curious as usual! It stops, but there is still something glowing in the box. I cautiously peek inside.

...A mask?

The mask is what's glowing! Its silver and it looks like it's made of tiny feathers. I seems to sparkle, sending little flecks of light everywhere. I have to have it! I take it out of the box and put it in my purse. It's free after all! I exit the "store" and start walking back to the food area.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Sorry for such a short chapter but I really needed to get this done! Question of the Day! ( Yes I'm doing this now deal with it X3 ) And yes I know the mask doesn't have feathers. Just pretend they are really tiny Okay? Sorry about that! I just thought this mask was pretty.

Ladynoir, Marichat, Ladrien, or Adrienette? ( Did I spell those right? IDK... anyway! If you are enjoying this be sure to leave a comment and if you want to see more, follow me or check out " A Minecraft Diaries Story" By: Battyemm009! Seeya later! Bye!