Faith The Ultimate Shipper

What's taking her so long? I knock on Bree's door again. A few minutes later she finally opens it.  "Ready for school?", she asks. She looks like she's in a great mood for once. Maybe her gymnastics unit was canceled. I doubt it though.

" What took you so long? I was waiting at your door for like 15 minutes! It's not exactly warm out here anymore."

" Ahh! I'm so sorry Shawn! My uh...alarm clock...well...wasn't working for some... strange reason.", she stammers. She sounds like she's lying. I give her a questioning look but she doesn't seem to notice. Whatever. If she doesn't want to tell  me that's fine. Time to change the subject.

" Um... Ok. Do you want me to carry your backpack for you? I looks heavy.", I ask

" NO!", she shrieks which is uncalled for.

"Uh are you okay Bree?"

"Oh I'm perfectly fine! Never better!"

"Your acting weird Bree. Come on, can I can carry your backpack for you? It looks heavy.", I ask again. She stops and looks at me, a nervous expression on her face. I wait for an answer.

"F-Fine! Just don't look inside it!", she gives in, handing me her backpack. I take it and almost drop it. It's so heavy! What the heck is in here?! I cant look to find out apparently.

She starts walking more quickly and I have a hard time keeping up while holding her heavy backpack. She still looks really happy even though she seems really nervous.

" Well you look happy. Has your gymnastics unit been canceled or something?"

Maybe she forgot about it or something because she stops walking and I can see a look of uneasiness on her face. " Oh noooooo! I completely forgot to practice my headstand! I'm going to fail this unit!

"Don't you have to learn how to do a headstand before you can actually...I don't know...Practice one?", I joke

"That's not helping, Shawn! I was so busy this week that I didn't even have time to watch Aphmau! It's going to take forever to catch up!"

"Busy with your Halloween costume Bree?" I turn around to see Faith running our direction. Bree looks too. "Hi Faith!"

"No! Don't stop! I'll leave, just keep talking!", she says excitedly.

"Why? Oh no don't tell me...", Bree starts to say,

"Just keep making the SHIP SAIL!!!", yells Faith.

Bree covers her ears, "MIRACULOUSSIMPLYTHEBESTUPTOTHETESTWHENTHINGSGOWRONG!!!"

Oh crap she's singing the Miraculous Ladybug theme song.

Faith smirks. "MIRACOULES THE LUCKIEST! THE POWER OF LOVE ALWAYS SO STRONG!!!, she says pointing to us, and making a heart shape with her hands.

( SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! XD )

"THAT'S IT! COME HERE FAITH!", Bree yells and starts running towards Faith, wielding a ruler. When did she even get that?! Faith shrieks and starts running away, yelling "NO REGRETS!!!" at the top of her lungs.

They come back about 5 minutes later. Faith is rubbing her arm, and Bree is standing next to her holding her ruler so I'm guessing she caught up to Faith.

"Leave Kawaii~Chan alooooone!", Faith says talking in third person with a super high voice. I can tell that she's trying to sound like her favorite character from Mystreet, Kawaii~Chan. Faith is a lot like her.

"This is my life. These are the choices I've made. These are the people I live with...Yes!", Bree replies, obviously quoting the main character, Aphmau.

I roll my eyes. That's enough Aphmau for now. Come on! Now we're definitely going to be late! Bree takes her bag from me and we all sprint down the sidewalk, towards the school.

...............................................................................................................................................

Where are my Aphmau and Miraculous Ladybug fans at?!

Those are my two main fandoms right there! Anyway, here's the question of the day!

Minecraft Diaries season 1, 2, or 3???

Leave your answer in the comments and don't forget to vote! Keep being Miraculous! Bye!