Backstage Meets

Roman and Dean helped each other with the pain after battling Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper. Ambrose's chest was red from Harper's chops on him. "Look at the end of the day, wounds are temporary but the victory is forever" Roman patted him on the back. Dean nodded and put on a fresh shirt and spayed some body spary on him and sat down to watch the rest of the matches. One match caught their eye: Team PCB vs Team B.A.D. vs Team Bella. Dean was taken off guard by the beauty of a orange haired girl teaming with Charlotte and Paige. Roman would have laughed if not for a pink haired girl teaming with Naomi and Tamina. Roman thought to himself that she was pretty damn fine while Dean thought the orange haired girl was sexy as hell. The match finished and the guys learned their intrests' names were Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks. After their match, they hung out in the parking lot and Sasha and Becky came across them. "Hello ladies" Roman greeted.  "Mr.Reigns" Sasha waved. "And hellooo Becky" Dean winked. Becky blushed a bit at the comment. "Nice to meet you too. You guys did great against the Wyatts" Becky smiled. "Thanks. You two did great in that match" Dean grinned. Becky gave a thumbs up and Sasha smiled at him. "Well we gotta go but we'll see you boys tomorrow?" Sasha asked. "You bet boss" Roman chuckled. Sasha and Becky waved goodbye as they headed back to the hotel as did Dean and Roman with questions in mind.