Relaxation (Becky and Sasha)

After arrived, Becky splashed on the bed tired as Sasha scowled at her. "Really? The bed's fresh and you stank it up?" Sasha scoffed. "Can you blame me, I'm tired here lass" Becky defended. Sasha laughed and layed down next to her. Sasha noticed Becky was staring at the ceiling and playing with her hair. "You alright Becks?" Sasha asked. "Yeah just a lot on my mind" Becky sighed. "Is it the boys?" "No! Of course not. Just other stuff" Becky retaliated. "Oh you're blushing!" Sasha giggled. Becky scowled and ran into the bathroom to shower. Sasha laughed and thought about Roman. His hair was absolutely perfect and his build was simply amazing and he looked like a Samoan War God. She was flustered by his looks and wanted to get to know him more and his friend. She's seen him around but never got his name. Becky got out the shower with a towel around her looking in her bag for sleepwear. "So about Roman and his friend." "You mean Dean?" "Yeah. I think you dig him" Sasha smirked, turning away as Becky dropped the towel. "That's ridiculous. I don't even know the guy, plus he's dating Renee" Becky frowned, putting on her bra and panties. "No. They broke up" Sasha smiled. Becky beamed with her back still turned and faced Sasha with a regular face. "Cool" Becky said trying to play it cool. "If it makes you happy, I like Roman and I wanna ask him out" Sasha admitted looking down. Becky hugged her best friend and giggled. "It's alright. I like Dean and I wanna do the same. Let's get some sleep and tomorrow at Raw we talk to em" Becky suggested. Sasha nodded and took a shower as Becky got under the sheets and got comfortable. Sasha stepped out in a blue nightgown and layed next to Becky. "Night Becks" Sasha smiled. "Same to you doll" Becky replied as sleep overtook the two, ready for tomorrow with the boys.