Chapter 1

RIDA POV.~

Sometimes I wonder why I feel pain in my chest. These past day's of my "life", had been bloody. I killed people, use them as my puppets. Life has been cruel to me. But what can I do? 

For two months, kiria took care of me. Then came Eva, and she had born last month. She was new to the world, but she born as a teenager. But one day I discovered my powers. But I know ain't the only one who has this power, shiki senri. He uses his blood as a weapon. 

I met kahula and kuyo, but they disappeared.  So now it three of us.

"Shit! They're behind us!" I yelled at Eva and Kiria. We got in jaeger corps, but we got caught.

While in the building, we went to the rooftop. The good thing was, it was getting night.

Eva slammed the door shut, so the soldiers wouldn't come out, but it wouldn't hold much.

I looked at the edge of the building, you could see everything. We were 120 feet above ground. Until.....'bang!'

Someone was hitting the door. 

"Tch the only way we can get away is by jumping off this building, to that building."I say, pointing.

Kiria and Eva grabbed on to me. With a strong jump, all of us almost landed, until Eva let go.

Eva pov.~

I had let go. I wasn't committing suicide. I had other plans. I grabbed on the railing, I slammed toward the wall. I flinch, pain went through me. 

"Eva are you okay?!" yelled Rida,looking down at me.

"Yeah! Meet me at the beach!" I yelled back. 

I swung onto the stairs.

"Weeeeeee!" 

I landed, but i fell on my back hard. "Oww." I usually land on knees, but it never happens. I got up and started running down the stairs. How long is this building?!

I was breathing heavily, after all I'm weak. I ain't human, it's that I'm some kind of monster who power hasn't awaken.

Running through the street. I reached the beach....I'm first! Yes! I finally am first! Who's the loser now?

"Eva we're right here....duh."

Tch. Rida and kiria.

"This isn't a game, Eva.We're being hunted down. Even if we leave the country. They will still find us-"

"How about That island, it in middle of nonowhere. And it has a barrier around it." I say point at the place.

"What are you talking about?" says, turning around.

"I think you're seeing things, just to make sure, I'm just gonna look in your mind." Rida says.

She puts her hand on my head, it tickled. Until I see it again, the island with the barrier around it. Everything was dark around me, except the place. I could feel so much energy coming toward me. Then far behind me, a group of soldiers were coming. Crap.

With so much energy coming from me,Rida flew in the air and fell  in water.

"How did you do that?" kiria asked surprised. "There's no time a group of soldiers are coming towards this way." I say grabbing his arm, dragging him. 

"Get up Rida. We have to go!" I say, kicking her.

"Oww...okay, first let me get up." she says. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, rida.

"I'm going to freeze the water, a we can run on it." she say.

"Where are we gonna run to? There no island the-" Rida intrupped kiria.

"There is an island, kiria. And Eva has located it.....and if you don't agree, I'm seriously gonna drink your blood and leaving marks on you."

" let's go." kiria mumbles.

Rida frozen the water, making a path for us run. And was leading also.

"Fuck! This all I can do! I can't go any further." Rida say stopping.

"Well your gonna fly us then."I say, before she grabbed me and kiria.

With her force, we jump off the glacier. The wind felt good. But I still felt powerless, but how was I going to protect them? 

             *****************************

"Hold on! We might able to make it!"Rida yelled. 

She was gripping onto us,trying to land on the beach. But if one of us let go, the other two might make it. I'm sorry again..

"Guys, I think one of us is going to do something stupid..." I said, looking both of them.

"What do you-Eva! " Rida yelled my name as I let go, I know how to survive. If I don't fall toward my death....

I felt my whole body go in pain,as I landed, crashing into trees. Until, I flipped, and hit the ground. 
___________________________
I woke up, my throat felt it was on fire. My thirst had woken me up. I'm glad in still alive.

Wandering this forest, or jungle. It was snowing, what the- why? But this whole island wasn't normal. As I walked, instead of tropical trees, they were trees you would see in the wood. Maple trees, cherry blossom, wolves. Wait wolves!