Prongle : A Note To Remember

A long , long time ago there was a war before between the Humans VS. Magic Users . Today  humans  just use it as folklore, or fairy tale because there has never documents in history of these events.Well at least none that they can find . It's true the war lasted 100 of years but to stop the war the human minds had to be erased.
About 99% of the memories were erased but 1% of the humans got away .

But then soon the leader of the Council Hagrid one know at that time to be the greatest through the out the land . He had conflict with his brother one of the council members his name was Vincent. Vincent stated that '' We should have killed all humans and take this world as ourselves '' .
They argued for so long until Vincent killed one of the council members his friend Hector to prove a point that is we can kill each other than we can all kill a human to take control of them .
No one know this is true but Vincent states '' Hector my dearest friend believe this to I know him better than anyone " , But the Council members before them made rules and Vincent disobeyed many rules but :

Rule #10 No killing of any Council members unless necessary or unless appropriate with evidence

Vincent wasn't to be trusted after this because in the Council Court he had no evidence . Nor did his brother Hagrid agree especially since the reason was why they were fighting control of all human .
And so he his privileges were evicted and was sent to jail but even if he was behind bars many people of the outside heard the Council's dispute's that some agreed with Vincent that they formed an a cult which if you were picked you be a Deadly Hollow . They were called Deadly Hollows because they started killing humans and Sectibales so they were deadly but Hollow was cause they had nothing else but a hollow of hatred and used secret magic to be in Vincent's chamber of plans on how to break him out , and forbidden magic without anyone's knowing consent of who the leader was

The council members and some of the Sectibales saw him as a threat and will kill us all because a war that lasted 100 of years was done and left the Sectibales barely with anything and millions of Assectibales , Lexibales, or Innsectibales have died and we will parise from excistance .

Hagrid talked with his friend Achilles also the Second in Command of the Council . They found out who the leader was Vincent and decided that enough was enough . So they organizaed an plan to banish him in the Spirt Realm or The Forgotten Land ( or in human language no man's land ) .
So they brought Vincent to the Forgotten Land . There Helgard used most of his soul to banish Vincent to the Forgotten land. No one knows what there because no one has ever come back to tell the story . The only thing they know is that evil monsters come and try to kill everyone but Assetibales Lexibales and Innsectibales keep them in check .

Going back to Vincent some of his followers are out there waiting for the worst to come .

While Hagrid soul was dieing and used the last of his soul so it would go into 6 different souls to 6 different regions .
A school called The Elratic Divination ALI Academy of Magic was made to help find this 6 souls and help train them and Sectibales to fight in case He comes back or any of his followers .

Now to Humans they don't know that there so called "Continents " are just small pieces of land without much meaning.
They are on Earth but we made Earth

No one knows or has been to the humans side only officials or Inssectibales are allowed but some say that some Assetibales live among them .

I live among them but know i'm going home - Note from Alice Moon

( Hii guys I hope I didn't scare you and thought I was dead I plan on editing this so see you later )