Sam (Sachiel)

Name: Sam (his angelic name is Sachiel)

Nickname: Sammy

Age: 10000 (he looks to be in his early twenties)

Height: 5'11"

Sexuality: Asexual Biromantic (until he knows what sex really is)

Species: An angel

Position: Sometimes Seme sometimes Uke

Appearance: Above ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Personality: Some say Sam has a childish personality because he tends to pout often at any situations he doesn't like. Usually, he stays unnervingly calm and observant unless you decide to start an argument with him. Then he might get frustrated and snap. His favorite pastime is observing the inhabitants of Earth and how they interact with one another as it is very different than how Angels act. If he doesn't trust you, you cant see his wings unless you're something supernatural.

History: Just a few years ago, Sam was assigned by God to guard the Earth and replace one of his brothers during his time on Earth. How? He basically kills demons. He's met people from all walks of life, from swearing addicts who's way drunk than they should be to the nice old lady who's simply trying to get across the street. He had a hard time getting used to life on Earth. The first time he went to a restaurant, he almost got thrown out because he walked into the chef's kitchen and started eating there. But, as time went on, life has become simpler for him and he knows most things and why people do them.

Powers: Sam can manipulate light to become invisible and even to kill and burn things off. When he's glowing, his grace shows in his eyes, a mix of beauitful sky blue and pure white. He has minimal control over holy light as well. Of course, he can fly unless he's tied down and kill low level demons with a touch to their forehead. He can cause unconsciousness in humans also with a touch to their forehead. As an angel, he had telepathy, empathy and healing but he limits his telepathy to only read a person's name. He can't exactly use telepathy or empathy on supernatural beings.

Likes: Pancakes, kittens, birds, nature, Angels, humans, healing, winning an argument, being right.

Dislikes: Sickness, death, suffering, dogs, rude people, losing an argument, loud people.

Turn ons: Pettings his wings gently, cuddling, neck kissing, minimal biting.

Turn offs: Biting until he bleeds, BDSM, roughly handling his wings, restraints, abuse, rape.

Other: Since he's an angel, he doesn't exactly need bodily needs but his favorite food is pancakes with butter and syrup. He can literally eat tons of these. Sam has an unusual obsession with kittens which he keeps in an apartment.

I changed some aspects of his personality to better fit how I play him. Hope you don't mind :) 2p_Italy_Luciano