01

Do you know a secret ?
I am not what they say and see

- Delicate Quote , 02

"I- I h-have to go umm " Niall whimpered out in pleasure as he grabbed his shirt trying to control
his breathing. He tilted his neck a
bit as Harry plunged his tongue inside his mouth licking every nook and crevices. A breathy moan left his mouth as he tried to push him away already being 10minutes late for his first class.

"H-Harry please ...the class already started" he tried to reason with the man but he just pulled his thin leg on his lap. It turned Niall on instantly as his eyes roamed Harry's big ring clad hand on his smooth pale skin. His eyes roamed landing on the curly man's chest , his tiny fingers grabbed the lapels and ran on the swallows that were peeking from underneath making the brunette man pull away with a pop his eyes now on Niall's moves. Niall always liked those two swallows , they were his favourite tattoo on Harry with the other shamrock on his wrist . He knew Harry made it for him as a surprise on his one month anniversary.

He remembered the way he freaked out and almost teared up at the fact that his boyfriend painted his skin for him. He grabbed Harry's hand which was dangerously close to his stomach . Picking it up he flicked the wrist as blue eyes meet green and softly brushed his lips once or twice on the carved piece. He then kissed it lovingly and placed his cheek on the palm.

"I love you" he said as if it was the easiest thing to say , to pronounce which in a way it was. Loving Harry was the easiest thing Niall ever done and it will be the hardest thing to leave him. He cleared his head as his thoughts derailed into negative territory. He planted a soft kiss on Harry's cheek and got an instant reply "Don't go baby , the class is almost over ."

He chuckled when the businessman easily turned into a silly baby. He watched the beautiful man in front of him and his heart raced as he kissed Harry one more time not believing this handsome man was his .

"C'mon daddy I have to go now" he chuckled as Harry pouted at him trying to make him stay so that he can ravish him . Niall clearly knew what the man was upto as two large hand travelled from his leg to his waist . And he pushed them away as they began to move upwards .

"You are a child sometimes " he laughed straightening his shorts before picking up his backpack that had landed on the floor because of their previous activity.

"You are so pretty baby"Harry whispered kissing Niall's ear making the petite boy smile. He tilted his leg his hand digging for his pens that were scattered on the floor as he smiled , the skin beside his eyes crinkling and all breathe left Harry at the sight of his beautiful baby . He was always stunned when Niall smiles or laughs at him , the beauty that radiates of him freezing Harry in the moment . He was so lucky to have Niall as his boyfriend.

"So are you"Niall whispered back and before he knew what was happening Harry was on him kissing the life out of him not able to control the amount of love he had for the boy .

Their lips glided smoothly on each other . Harry dipped his tongue sliding slowly into Niall's lips brushing along his teeth making he small boy moan loudly in the empty car.His tongue glided all over languidly brushing on the palate making Niall's blunt nails dig in Harry's muscular bicep. The bag fell from his small hands seemingly forgotten as they both got into it.

Harry's hands that were behind Niall's neck moved down on his back to his waist. His other hand moved up touching Niall everywhere . The moment they landed on stomach Niall got to his senses breaking up the kiss. He panted loudly as he gently pushed the man away smiling slightly at him not wanting to seem rude for pausing in their activity.