He's Back.

*Jennifer's P.O.V*

How the hell  did he find me?!

Was he even here for me?!

Millions of thoughts were rushing trough my head but the one thing that was repeating itself was "go. run. you can't stay here. leave. go away. there's nothing but trouble here."

I tried to roll over from under Niall but ended up falling on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I heard the blonde boy whispering.

I didn't take the time to answer. I just opened the window as wide as it would open and jumped out of it. Thank God we were only on the first floor.

I did nothing but run. I ran for my life. Flashbacks were blinding me, forcing me to slow down. But I didn't stop. My past wasn't going to stop me.

He could go to hell.

I don't know how I made my way home, but I got there safe.

Fortunately I always keep an emergency key under the entrance carpet.

I stepped in and sighed heavily. I didn't even know I was holding in that breath.

*Niall's P.O.V*

What in the world was that.

We were on the bed kissing, and suddenly we hear footsteps and laughter downstairs. As soon as the laughter was heard Jennifer was already out of bed opening the window. I tried to ask her what she was doing but she ignored me.

Then she did the thing that I was expecting the least. She jumped out of the window! I rushed my way towards it and saw her running into the forest.

I guess now it's time to face that stranger who likes to have a laugh in people's houses.

I went down the stairs and saw blood on the carpet. No one was killed. It was actually one of my blood plastic bags that was open and all the blood on my beautiful carpet. Great. What a waste of blood and carpet ruining. Whoever this is, is going to pay. Not only did he damage my carpet, but he made my mate run away.

I'm not really worried about that though, I'm going to get her back anyway.

A door creaking snapped me out of my thoughts and I realized the person who found stealing my blood amusing, was running away.

I ran outside using vampire speed and saw another vampire running in front of me. He was obviously a vampire since his speed wasn't human at all.

He was fast and seemed powerful, not as much as me though. I caught back on him and tackled him to the ground. I grabbed him my the throat and stared into his deep red eyes.