I Have No One.

*the morning after*

*Jennifer's P.O.V*

I cannot believe it. I cannot believe myself. I get kidnapped again, this time by some handsome vampire who calls me his "mate", a few days later he takes me to a lake and we have sex. I wouldn't even call it making love, I barely know him. Which is sad because he doesn't look like a bad person. Is he even a person? I hate myself for seeing him as a monster but I've lived in a society where "normality" is being reffered to daily and he not normal to my human eyes. Does he think the same of me? Do our differences count that much? 

He knocked on my door, interrupting my thoughts. I was very distant yesterday after what I picture as "the incident". He must've gotten the message and slept on the couch.

He called in a little "hello?".

I responded : "good morning niall".

He opened the door slowly, gazed into my eyes for a few seconds before looking away, blushing. 

"H-how did you sleep?" he stammered.

"Just like the past few nights." I didn't even know if that was bad or good.

Silence overcame us. Until Niall creaked the door open a little more and looked at me, almost begging, "may I?".

"Sure." I said. What have I to lose? The guy literally slept with me yesterday, what respect for myself have I left?

He sad on the side of my bed and looked at his slippers.

"Have you not anybody in this outer world Jennifer?" I heard.

I didn't want to answer. I didn't want to talk about it.

After a few seconds of pure silence, I finally let out a few words.

"I used to have a friend."

Niall didn't say anything. I can't tell if he was feeling guilty or just pitied me for thinking that she was my friend.

We stayed that way. Didn't move at all.

I wanted to stay like that, not having to face his pityful look. But as usual things didn't turn out the way I wanted them to.

He then turned to me and look straight into my eyes. I actually couldn't tell what emotion he had on his face. I also didn't want to. 

He was staring deep into my soul, waiting for me to say something, to go on about my pitious life

I faced up what I had known for years, "I have no one."