'Dude my Car!'

168 hours : 0 minutes

The thin-but not too thin- hyperactive, teenage boy turned to his left side to look out his open window. He moved his eyes downward. 6:45 AM the clock read in bright red numbers. Sighing, he reluctantly rolled off his bed and stood up.

He rubbed his back and said "Ow." because obviously falling off a three-foot height onto your back never feels very good, does it?

After getting changed into a pair of red jeans, his favorite Captain America:Winter Soldier t-shirt, and some black and white skater sneakers, the boy trudged his way to the bathroom across the hall. There he brushed his teeth, combed his hair to just the right angle, and took a spray of cologne.

He walked down the stairs with a smile on his face, he was thinking about her. Lydia Martin, with her long, wavy, strawberry blonde hair, and her hypnotizing hazel eyes. Stiles thought of her about 99.999999...well, you get the picture. To shrink the amount of agonizing time to explain it, let's just say he thought about her, a LOT.

Stiles shook himself from the images of her face and grabbed a box of Cheerios. He poured the Cheerios in the bowl and went back upstairs to the bathroom where he opened the mirror-door-whatever it was-thing to grab his ADHD pills off of the shelf. Stiles shoved the bottle in his back pack as he walked back down stairs.

The boy looked to the clock on the stove and realized he was running later than usual.

'Dammit.' he thought as he poured the Cheerios in the trash, put the bowl in the sink, and ran out the door screaming "Bye Dad!"  Stiles wasn't too sure why he even said anything in the first place, I mean it's not like his father would want to speak with him. Just the night before, Mr. Stilinski learned werewolves were real and he was almost sacrificed by a psychopathic Chemistry subsitute.

Stiles opened the door to the passenger side of his baby blue jeep and threw his bag in. Then, he went around, hopped into the driver's side, started the ignition, and drove off. He kept stealing glances at the very front of the Jeep as he drove. He huffed as he realized fixing the front from the crash was not going to be cheap.

He sat back down normally and sighed. "Great-" he rolled his eyes as he said this with his always-occuring sarcastic tone.

When he pulled into his usual parking spot, Scott pulled in on his motorcycle right afterwards. Scott was still trying to put the kickstand up when Stiles jumped down from his jeep. Stiles laughed and shook his head as he walked over and kicked the motorcycle.

"Dude!" Scott yelled in shock as his eyes turned red. "What the hell?"

"Calm down, big guy. All I did was leave a footprint there. I'm not ss strong as you, remember. He still looked angry. "Look!" Said Stiles, trying to change the subject to avoid trouble. "I made the kickstand go down"

Scott averted his gaze to the kickstand and his eyes went to normal as he made a confused face. "But.. What.. How..?" Scott stuttered looking up, still confused. This made Stiles crack up because Scott had cocked his head to one side like a dog. Scott then started laughing after seeing Stiles fall over as he barked with laughter. By the time Allison and Lydia had gotten to the boys, the two were already rolling around, laughing like children on a sugar rush.

Allison took out a dog whistle. She had gotten it from her father, Chris, when she started dating Scott. She blew the whistle and it definitely got Scott's attention. Scott jumped up and stood straight. Allison laughed and Lydia just looked down at Stiles like he was an alien.

The three teens kept trying to say things to get him to stop laughing, but nothing worked. Then finally, Lydia knew what to do. "Stiles looks really, and I mean like insanely cute today." Lydia smiled.

Stiles popped up. "I do? I mean... I do. Of course I do!" He said as she began to walk past him. "I try my best for you Lydiaaa.." he then huffed because she didn't hear the last part. Either that or she just didn't care. Either way, Stiles had gotten ignored... AGAIN. Scott and  Allison laughed before they began talking and walked away.

Stiles nearly had a panic attack, not literally, when he realized he never took his pills that morning. He got the bottle from his bag and took out his normal dose of two during the morning.. of course then he still has to take two before he goes to sleep... 'God, I hate ADHD.' He said as he walked into school and so his day began.