Chapter 15. Of Course I Trust You

Golden Freddy's POV

"Why didn't you tell her?" I hear Sam ask. "I-I was just afraid she would leave me!" Freddy says. "Look, I don't care why you did it, the most important thing now is that (y/n) is hella confused and I can't tell if she's afraid of you or not." I lift one eyebrow.

Jesus, can't we have just one day without problems..

I walk over to them. "Guys, what's the matter?" I ask. "You tell him." Sam says to Freddy. Freddy sighs and looks at me. "(Y/n) found out." I lift one eyebrow. "About what? Wait...do you mean...." Freddy nods. "Shit." I cuss and facepalm. "Where is she now?" I ask. Freddy shrugs. "I don't know." "I do. But I'm not telling you guys, leave her alone." Sam says and crosses her arms. I lift one eyebrow. "What's the matter, Sam? Why are you acting like this?" I ask confused. "No reason. Just leave her alone, all this is driving her crazy." Sam answers. She tries to walk away, but I grab her arm. "Sam. I need to talk to her. Now." She sighs deep and points at the door of the storage room. I walk towards it and hear loud sobbing coming from the room. I sigh and open the door. The sight is heartbreaking. (Y/n) sits in the corner and hugs her knees. I close the door behind me and walk over to her. She looks up at me. "G-Go away, Goldie! I don't want to talk right now!" she says between her sobs. "Ssshh..calm down.." I try to reassure her. "N-No, go away!" "(Y/n)....easy." I get on my knees and hug her. She cries on my chest and I rub her back. "There, there. No need to cry. Everything's going to be okay. We'll explain why and how it happened." I turn my head and see Freddy walking over to us. He kneels down as well and tears stream down his face. "I didn't mean to hurt you.." Freddy says. (Y/n) looks up at him. "Why....why..." she cries out. "I'm so sorry, I should've told this earlier, (y/n), please don't cry..." Freddy tries. (Y/n) wipes away her tears and looks at the ground. "Do you trust me?" she suddenly asks. "Y-Yes, yes of course I do!" Freddy says and takes (y/n) into his arms. "Please believe me, I trust you." "Then...why didn't you tell me earlier..." "I...I was afraid you were going to leave me. I was afraid you were going to be scared of me." (Y/n) stands up and faces her back to us. "(Y/n)?" Freddy asks. "I'm not afraid of you. I've been afraid for so long, I just want to trust you." she says. Freddy stands up and wraps his arms around her waist. "(Y/n), I love you so much, I want you to trust me.....I'll......I'll explain what exactly happened...but please stop crying...please." She hiccups and wipes away her tears again. Freddy takes a deep breath. "A long time ago, there were two security guards here. They....they were really cruel. They destroyed a lot of things and one night....they found out about us. They saw us talking to each other and they wanted to dismantle us. I had no other choice...I..." Freddy explains. He sighs. "I've killed them." (Y/n) hides her face in her hands. "(Y/n), I'm sorry..." Freddy tries. (Y/n) looks up at him and smirks. I flinch when I notice her eyes are totally black. "Hello, once again." I angrily stand up. "Springtrap." I growl. "Hello, Golden Freddy...or...Goldie~" "Stop doing this!" Freddy growls. I sigh and place my hand on (y/n)'s forehead. She closes her eyes and falls forward, but I quickly catch her. "What did you do?" Freddy asks confused. "Just a spell so Springtrap would leave." "W-What happened?" (Y/n) asks. "Springtrap took control over your body once again and-" "NO! Don't tell me I was cutting Sam once a-" "No, (y/n), no!" I quickly reassure her. She sighs in relief. "Oh, thank god." Freddy hugs her. "Are you alright?" he asks, letting go of her. (Y/n) nods her head. "Do you remember where we were talking about?" I ask. "Uuhhhh......yes..about Freddy." she answers. Okay, so she does remember our conversation. That's good news. "(Y/n), I'm so sorry.....I was just afraid you would leave me.....I know....it's not a good excuse.." Freddy tries. (Y/n) wraps her arms around Freddy and rests her head on his chest. "Freddy, I love you and I will always, always love you. I understand why you were doing this....I'm just.....I don't know....shocked." (Y/n) says. Freddy wraps his arms around her as well and I watch them hug each other. "(Y/n), I love you too. I'm glad you understand and of course I understand your reaction." I smile at their words and I'm just really glad this is over.

~Time skip; 9 PM~

Your POV

"(Y/N)!!!!" The sudden yelling voice of Sam scared me so bad that it caused me to drop my phone on my foot. "AHHH DAMMNIT!" I scold loudly and grab my foot. Freddy laughs and puts a hand on my back. "Aawww...does it hurt?~" he teases. I look up at him and give him the finger. His eyes suddenly turn black and I gasp in shock. "GOLDIE, GOLDIE! HELP!!" I yell. His eyes turn blue again. "(Y/n), it's just a joke!" Freddy says. "(Y/n), what's wrong!?" Goldie asks worriedly. "Nevermind. The faggot over here was just joking." I point at Freddy. Goldie sighs. "Freddy, you know you shouldn't prank (y/n)." "Aaahhh but it's just so much fun." "No, it's not!" I say and scratch my forehead....well...try. The bandage is making it very hard. "Goldie, when can I take this thing off?" I ask, still trying to scratch my forehead. "One, stop scratching. And two, I think 1 or 2 weeks." I groan and lay down on the stage again. "But that's sooooo long." "Yeah, well, it needs to recover. And also, didn't I said that you have to take it easy, (y/n) (s/n)?" Goldie asks. "Uuhhh IIIIIII was very..calm today." I say. Goldie laughs and shakes his head. "Oh, oh, oh, (y/n). You're a good liar, but now you fail." "(Y/N), JESUS CHRIST!!" Sam yells once again. I flinch again and Goldie and Freddy laugh. "You really are something, aren't you, (y/n)?" Freddy chuckles. "She's a girl who is afraid of many, many things!" "Pffff, am not!" I say. "(Y/N)!!!!" I, sadly, flinch once again and Freddy and Goldie laugh their butts off. "I'M COMING!" I yell back and turn around to face Freddy and Goldie. "Yo, guys, I'm out." I say, not expecting an answer. And I'm right, no respond. They're too busy laughing. I roll my eyes and make my way to Sam.
These bears.