:2: Weird

<> <3 <> <3 <>

Justin Bieber was at my front door.

"Um.. hi?"  I greeted confused. I saw his face contort into a frown, but then quickly flip back to normal.

"There is a giant mob of girls right behind me and I really need to come in before they see me!" Justin rushed.

I looked behind me towards Brandie and Ella. "I think you should try the door next door, there are two girls in here that are your biggest fans and will jump you."

"I cant go..!" He was starting to yell, I quickly put my hand to his mouth to quiet him down.

"Ok fine you can come in, I'll make sure my friends don't see you or you'll end up looking worse than if you were caught by the mob." I removed my hand from his mouth, my palm was wet. "Did you just, lick my hand?" I said with disgust, I saw his shoulders raise into a shrug.

I grabbed his arm and yanked him in, shutting the door behind him in the process.

I looked at Justin and directed him to be extremely quiet.

"Who was at the door, Alexa??" I heard Ella's voice ask.

At that moment I was extremely grateful there was a wall blocking the view of the door.

"Umm, no one it was just the mail man." I waited a moment for them to respond, but they didn't.

I roughly pushed Justin towards the stairs. He looked over his shoulder to give me a glare, his light brown eyes hardened. "Watch it." He mouthed.

 "Alexa, what are you doing?" I froze, I could hear faint footsteps become louder.

I looked over at Justin as we were still climbing the stairs. "Um going to the bathroom." I quickly lied. We ran to the top of the stairs. I opened the door to my room and quickly shoved Justin in, I gave him the death glare directing him to stay in my room.

I slammed the door and saw Brandie at the bottom of the stairs. "Is everything ok?"

"I said I was just going to the bathroom." I said running my hands through my hair.

"But that's your room?" She stated a glint of question in her voice as her eyebrow moved up against her forehead.

"I stopped by my room first. Geez .Who are you with all these questions, the cops?" I stated as I jogged down the stairs.

"Well we were just leaving." Ella appeared, a small smile on her pale face.

I was just about to lead them out the door when Brandie gasped as she stared at the top of the staircase.

 My fist tightened as I turned around. Justin Bieber was gliding down the stairs with a smile gleaming on his face.

Brandie and Ella screamed, and ran to Justin jumping him with a bear hug, they ran their cold hands along his back, haunting him with his own name. "Justin!"

"You can take him with you." I stated, and they completely ignored me as they kept obsessing over Justin Bieber's random appearance.

"Why were you hiding him from us?! Why is he even in your house. He should be at mine." Brandie said giving a flirtatious smile to Justin.

"I'll tell you girls everything. Just please calm down, and don't cry Ella." His voice and eyes softened as he stared at Ella who was on the brink of tears from joy. Brandie noticed and a green monster burned inside of her.