Chapter 9: Zane

Garroth's POV
I walked through the forest. I heard some grunts coming up ahead. I ran and saw Y/N dodging Zane's hits. Zane grew more angry every time she dodged. After a couple more hits, she turned into her Shadow Knight form and blocked Zane's attack with her red broadsword. "I'm never gonna be your partner in marriage Zane. Nobody would want to marry you unless you actually had a had a heart," Y/N said as she blocked Zane's attack again. Y/N made Zane drop his sword. She tripped him and he fell on the ground. She pinned him to the ground. "You will not force me to go back to that wretched place. You are a cold hearted Shadow Knight that only wants unlimited power, respect, and caos. You don't care the cost, the damage, and the lives you take in the process of getting what you want. You don't care about anything besides what you want," she said. "The only reason you want me to marry you is because I am more powerful than you. You didnt care about me when you didn't know I was the Shadow Lord's daughters, you didn't care about me when you saw me get beat and abused, and you didn't care that I when I was forced to be almost drowned in lava." Her eyes burned with fire as she whispered something. "Run," she said as Zane ran off like a coward.

She took a minute to calm down. She was still in her Shadow Knight Form. Her eyes looked like flames were dancing in them. She finally changed back and spoke. "Garroth, if your gonna spy on me, you should be more quiet," she said. I walked out from behind the tree. "Sorry," I said. "You didn't hear anything at all, it's my problem, and not anyone else's," she said. "Just know that I can handle myself. Let's just get rid off the shadow knights, and pretend we never met. Okay?" Before I could respond, she ran off.