Bullshit fanfics

Why does every single fanfic that are terrible gets fucking views and shit. I dont understand. some of these bullshit stories are all the same and unoriginal. Looking at the fanfics, they have Fucking long titles for example.

"Arrange marrige to my enemy park jimin"

"We are getting married"

"Arrange marriage with Jungkook"

"Getting married to my ex boyfriend."

"Getting married to byun beakhyun"

"In love woth my bestfriends boyfriend"

The fuck is that? That's a fucking sentence right there. Who THE FUCK CREATED ALL THESE BULLSHIT TITLES?! Just have a fucking simple ass title damn why do have to put the whole story in the fucking title?!

Bullshit stories also have a great amount of grammar errors, authors note and fUCKING KOREABOO SHIT. (The fact that I use to write omo instead of omg is super cringy)

Disclaimer the errors in this example is on purpose. To prove what I was saying.

Example:

I waked inside my room slamding the door. I waS mAD aT mY moTher hoW could she do thIs to Me?!?!? SHe beTrAyed mE ouT oF aLl people! Why can she betray my father? Like to another man? Oh wait she did.

A/N: omo i feel bad for her ;;v;; dont you guys too??? Like her eommone betrayed her!!! Omo

I looked at my window and saw jungkook! My eye's sparkled and waved mY Armds out "jAgggiii saranghaeo!!!"

He lOoked back up and saw me OMO HE NOTICE ME he then stook the middle finger at me amd walked away.

"I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U JUNGKOOKIE!!!!!"  I stook my finger at him and squealed. He NOTICE ME OMO. I herd a nock on my door and it was my mpm omO wHy Har??! She sighed and OpNed the dpor "Hye Jin are you okay?"

A/N: aHhhh ypung couples these days

I stook my middle finger at her and looked away. "FUcK oFF hOe."

A/N: oH yEah her name is Hyejin just so you guys know cause o forgot to put her name in there oOops :)

"Hoe U thOughT i Was nOw get yO aSs out of thIs room cuz I needa tEll u sumthing U cUnt."

I nodded my hed listening to my mom, she's a bitch right.

A/n: omo omo omo I AGREE WHO ALSO AGREES? :3
Okay let me continue the story.

"Okay mim whot do you want to take abput?" i sat down roolling my eyes "your gwtting married." what?

Want me to make a story like this comment and vote my hoes ;) and I'll dedicate each of you in every chapter.

— J