memories

my memories with my parents are my first day of school. each level of first day of school. kindergarten, primary, and high school. my first day of kindergarten was BAD. i cried the whole day! though my aunt was a teacher there but i still feel scared. oh i remembered why, its bcoz she wasnt teaching my class.. i was calling for her but my class teacher said i cannot do that and i cried even louder. i have that phobia with strangers. i'll tell that later. 

then my first day in primary. i didnt cry but i guessed my parents were so amazed that i'm finally 7 they were with me through out the whole day. they were there during recess and they waited for me until i finished school. i started my school days late. it was during February. yup. SUPER LATE. And a week after entering my school i had examination week. To me for that age it wasnt hard tbh, and i got no.7 in class. there is about 30 students in my class.

Birthday means so much to me as a kid, presents was everything for me. i always got something new during my birthday. and i still have them till now. i remembered Bapak gave me a cat plushy. i still keep it in my room as a memory about him. 'Bapak' was full of joy. i love him so much and i miss him more.