one.

All my life I've fantasized about falling in love so when I finally started dating I was starstruck with my very first boyfriend. It was all fairy tales and movie scenes just like I had imagined. But a year into our relationship and I found out he not only cheated on me but cheated with my best friend. of all girls why did it have to be Danielle Cater. From that day on I've sworn off love and relationships. I made a promise to my self not to not get in the position of being broken ever again . That was seven years ago I'm now twenty-three and I can say I've lived up to my word and have also gained the title as being a slut and yes I have lived up to that name as well. Sleeping around and breaking hearts is what I do best and the best part is breaking the hearts of those who has broken an innocent young lady and tore her apart just like that ass hole did to me back then .

It is currently Friday night and I'm digging through my closet to find the perfect outfit to where wear out tonight to hottest club in town "freedom" . Every Friday me and my friends explore the streets and cause chaos and tonight I get to choose my next victim as call them .

"Lady's it's time" I announce as I walk into my living room where Jess, Sara and Andrea are waiting for me. Andrea whips around giving me a smirk as Jess asks "so tonight is the hunt for another toy." I just smile and they all burst out in a fit of laughter.

We arrive at Freedom, Jess and Sara slip away leaving me Andrea as we reach the bar Andrea's fiance Chad approaches us. I greet him and tell Andrea I'm gonna go dance. As I walk away Chad grabs my wrist and I twist around to see what he wants. "Ava meet Nathan, Nathan meet Ava." I smirk and loom over at Andrea she just nods her head and winks. I grab Nathan By the arm and drag him onto the dance floor. About 20 minutes into dancing and Sara pulls me away. As we head to the bathroom she questions me with a million and one questions that answer in our routinely way.

"So what's his name?"
"Nathan."
"Is he the one?"
"I think so."
"You taking him home tonight?"
"Maybe"
"Is he with a hot friend?"
"Actually he came with Chad."
"No fair you always gets all of Chad's friends.

We are now back with our friends at the bar ordering more drinks, I order a rum and coke and a shot of patron or two and hurry back to the dance floor. Two and a half hours later Jess finds me to let me know she and Sara are leaving and that Andrea left with Chad an hour ago so I would have to catch a ride with my dance partner Nathan.

The next morning I wake up in my bed with breakfast on my night stand and a note that reads.

"Dearest Ava, last night was fun I made pancakes and grits for you by your glass of orange juice is two Advils Incase you need them. If you would like to meet up again I programed my number in your phone . Hope to hear from you soon princess ."