The begging of it all

Today you wake up and feel tiered, as usual but you still get up and go down stairs. Today you have exams and you didn't really study, but to late now so you head to the bus stop. Your friend is their and you casually wave and say hi. "So how was your evening?" you ask. "Oh it was pretty normal, listened to some music did some homework the usual" she answered, so far all seemed normal but you could feel something strange you had never felt before, a feeling of loss as if you forgot something. You brush it of and continue your day.

You arrive at school at 8:30 and go join you friends, they seem happy to see you but then the feeling comes back and even stronger. You go to the bathroom out of fear of throwing up. But nothing happens... eventually you comeback and you talk with your friends.

The bell rings and you get up to go to lunch, yes your favorite  time of day! You have leftover lasagna, you mom's recipe (nah you mom baught it let's be honest). But no matter how good it smelled you weren't hungry and that feeling was back.... you crouched down on the floor in despair, it hurt so much!

You felt your  stomach clench and you squeeled with pain, people were looking but you didn't care, you had never suffered so much! You friends start to worry and they help you up and take you to the nurse, but she's not there today, oh well that's it you officially  think your gonna die. (Yes your very melo-dramatic).

Your friend calls your mom to come pick you up but she'll only be there in an hour.... your friends take you to the bathroom so you can suffer with out judgement. At this point you've given in to pain and have accepted the fact that you are gonna die..... you start telling you friends that you love them and that jungkook is and always will be your's.

The pain is hard to describe, your vision is blurring up and you can no longer think clearly. Suddenly you see someone moving towards you, a shiver crosses you hole body and then everything goes black....