Chapter 2

I opened my eyes and felt an extreme stinging pain in the back of my head. I looked around to see where I was but it was only pitch darkness. I saw two red lights on opposite sides of each other and I connected it together and I just knew I was in the trunk of a car. I began to scream help but it wasn't working out my way, so I just started to kick the red light until it finally kicked out and I saw the sunshine. I waved my foot outside the vehicle and then looked out the tiny hole to see my surroundings. It just so happened that I saw a red headed women on the phone but that could be anyone so I lost hope.

        The red headed women's perspective
"Omg is that...that a foot? IT IS!!"
She then picked up a phone and dialed the number 9-1-1
9-1-1: "911 what's your emergency?"
" I'm on the road wilds and power line and I see a red convertible with what looks like a foot of a child in the trunk."
9-1-1: "Do you see the plate on the back of the car if so tell me the number"
"I can't see it well so let me speed up." The red head women sped up before the other line could make out any words.
9-1-1: "No No No don't do that the driver may se you and drive away."
As the other line spoke that's exactly what the driver did and as soon as we knew it the driver was gone.

I began to cry wondering if I had just went home and fed Ramon before my dad got home if any of this would of even happened. The vehicle stopped I was guessing I was at my final destination where my life ended so I just began hysterical crying. The man heard me and came to check on me. He opened the back of the trunk where then I couldn't even see his face being it was so bright outside and he told me if I don't be quiet he would hurt me so I just stopped everything I was doing and just sat there. He told me to get up and I noticed a red mobile home where we went inside and he told me this is where I will b living for on and all I could think about was what he was going  to do to me.