Secrets And Lies

SUMMER P.O.V
I didn't realize I was crying until mr.Johnson said sweetie are you okay?I wiped my face and said yes sir.your sure your ok yea I said.Then I ran to class because I was hella late.

Running to class
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I walked in the class all eyes were on me and I was feeling so uncomfortable so I quickly sat down at the nearest desk and guess what?
O'dell was looking straight at me I tried to fake like I didn't see him starring at me but I had to keep my cool so I just took out my note book and paid attention to the board.
15 minutes later .............
I was writing down notes then o'dell tapped me on the shoulder.

O'dell: hey ma
Me: hey
O'dell: I see you over there tryna look at me on the low.
Me: boy I not worried about
O'dell :sure
Then we both started laughing hard
Teacher: QUEIT!!
O'dell: your going to the dance
Me:you know it
O'dell:well I see you there
End of convo

Madelyn P.O.V

In class

Ms. Brown : Madelyn since your done with your work, can you go to Mr. Johnson class and get my stapler.

Me: Yes mama

When I walked into Mr. Johnson class I saw Summer and O'Dell talking. I immediately got jealous. They didn't notice me until Mr. Johnson said

Mr. Johnson : What do you need Mableyn

Me : Ms. Brown wants her stapler.

Summer: Hey bestie

Me: Hey I said nonchalantly.

I guess she noticed something was wrong because she frowned. Finally Mr. Johnson gave me the stapler. I felt really jealous because O'Dell didn't look at me. I rushed out the class room with tears on the rim of my eyes.

I went to the bathroom the get tissue because I know my eyes and nose were red. After I cleaned my self up I got to class before the teacher come looking for me. When I got to class I was thinking about the situation. I guess this is war.

Bell rings.....
Now I had music with Summer and O'Dell. Just great I thought.

In music class

When I got in class they were sitting next to each other. Hatred soon filled my heart.

Ms. Hall : Who would like to sing today for class.

Me : I quickly raised my hand. I would like to sing.

Ms. Hall : What would you like to sing Ms. Westbrook.

Me: What is love.

I was really in my feeling and had to get it out. As I was singing the last verse was coming on and that's where I hit an high note I omitted because when I'm sad this all I do.

Everybody clapped and I didn't realize I was crying.