>>Tay tay and sum stacks<<

Aloha babies✨.

//6:00 am <<<

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing.
Convo*

Me:hey boo
Taylor:wassup boo ,imu
Me:Imut,I'm coming to see you today
Taylor:rightnow
Me:um...yea
Taylor:Ight bet.
~End of convo~

Taylor<POV>
Hi I'm Taylor bih ,I'm sum stacks ride or die I call summer sum stack cause she stay with money,but I'm short skinny and I'm Latina bih,I'm 18 years old and I'm a model I work with sum stacks ex bestie but we don't really talk because I don't like her vibe.she's very stuck up and rude and I don't have time for that shit cause ill FUCK A BITCH UP im from the poths and we don't settle for ppl who think they better than everyone but they really not.

3hours later
I'm still waiting on summer she takes for ever to get ready but shit I do two.

Summer:hello
Me:yeah
Summer:I'm on my way
Me:finally bih...I took a map and all
Summer:lol bitch It takes time to get this fine .
Me:lol Ight boo see you when you get here.
End of convo~

<<<summer POV>>>

I got up out my bed and stretched while walking to the bathroom rubbing my eyes. I got my tooth brushed and brushed my teeth ,and did my daily face routine.After that I did my hair and put on my clothes I put on my watch and my pandora bracelet ,and I got my Victoria secrete perfume and lotion,I garbed my Michel kors purse and my iPhone 8x and headphones and got in my Porsche and drove to see my bby girl Tay Tay .