More Septiplier and Other Things

Mark's POV

After I had said this the tension just kept getting worse until Jack decided to say " So.. What do we do now, Markimoo?" I felt my face grow warm after he called me by the most adorable nickname ever. So I had to come with something to say that was just as adorable so I said "I-I don't know, Jackaboy. Maybe watch a movie and cuddle? I honestly don't know." I then was tackled and pinned down on the floor. " What movie should we watch?" Jack said with lust and curious filled eyes. 

Time Skip to after they had argued about the movie 

Jack's POV

I was cuddled into Mark's strong embrace, when a jump scare popped on the screen. I was clinging onto Mark for dear life when he said " Jack, Jacky you don't have to hide I will protected you at all cost." I nearly fell apart when I heard those words come pouring out of his mouth. Soon the movie was over and I said "Maarky, I'm tired can I sleep with you?" I felt arms snake around me then heard a deep , husky voice whisper in my ear " Of course my little biscuit." (references am I right?)  

Sweden 10:30 am  Felix's POV

I was getting ready to record A Friday's with a PewDiePie video when Marzia wrapped her tail around my torso ( remember she is a neko in this story.) and said " Felix don't leave lay with me for a little while longer, Pleeeaaase." So I laid right back in place and let her nuzzle into my chest and sighed.About a half hour later she had passed out so I quickly and quietly made my way to my recording space, recorded the video, edited it and put it up on the channel. 

L.A 6:30 pm Mark's POV

I was in bed still awake with Jack fast asleep in my arms nestled into my chest snoring lightly that is when my phone went off. I groan as i see I got a text from...Wait how did Danisnotonfire or Dan Howell get my number! Oh well I'll deal with it in the morning. So I rested my head on top of Jack's and let sleep take its course.

The Dream~  

Me and Jack were cuddling on the couch when I fell off the couch into a black abyss I cried out for Jack but got no reply

I awoke shaking covered in sweat I looked to my right to see Jack safe and fast asleep. I laid back down, pulled Jack into my arms where I knew he would be safe and fell into a dreamless sleep.

A/n : hey y'all, how do you like the book so far? Anyways thank you so much for waiting so long for this chapter I will try to post more it is just with school it has been very difficult to post. But thanks for readin BUH-BYE