The Discovery(Ep2)

(Hehe don't mind about the thumbnail)
~Funneh P.O.V~
My mother groan and said"Remember Funneh you and Alec used to be childhood friends in kindergarden,don't any of you remember?!"I was shocked and said "A-Alec!!!... HIM!?"but to honest I don't really mind being his childhood friend he's cute and well......mean,but I really hope that he would be friendly to me just once.
~Alec P.O.V~
Well that was big news.....I was shocked,and im sure Funneh was too.I can see the look in her face.

~Third Person~
Funneh's Mother laughed and said"Are you two supposed to do school work?!"Funneh's Mother said panicking."Ok bye mom doing it right now.."Funneh said....And she ran to her room."Sorry Funneh about earlier I just broke up with my girlfriend Alice.."Alec said disappointed "Its fine Alec, even though I never felt that pain before"Funneh said trying to show 'Sympathy' to him.."Well its fine lets do our homework!"Alec said enthusiastically.

~Funneh P.O.V~
I've never seen Alec so peaceful before he's actually nice!But I have to keep my spirits down;he doesn't like me😭."Uh,one fact I actually don't know how to do homework"I said trying to make him laugh,"Hah!you win...you made me laugh!"Alec said giggling.OMG! I actually made him laugh,for the first time!!!

~Third Person~
Funneh and Alec went to their dorms,"Funneh how did it go!"Gold said cheerfully"Alec is my....."