The Kiss (Ep7)

Funneh P.O.V~
It was Christmas Eve,me and Gold went to the party,and Evelyn was the host of the show....after partying a bit,Evelyn forced us to play truth or dare so the first one was ShipmanSam,he spins the bottle and it lands on Evan...kinda weird.

Evan P.O.V~
The bottle landed on me?!"Truth or Dare?"ShipmanSam asked me....I told him truth he asked me"How many girls have you dated?"ShipmanSam asked curiously,and I said"13 girls"ShipmanSam was surprised and said "WHAT A PLAYER YOUR NOT ALLOWED FOR THE FALEC SHIP!"Funneh and Alec was flustered and blushing...

Until it was Felicia's turn...

Narrator's P.O.V
It landed on Funneh,"Truth or Dare?!"Felicia asked impatiently"Dare."Funneh said nervously"I dare Funneh to kiss Alec"Funneh almost passed out....Alec and Funneh kissed,and after that they were flustered and blushing hard...Little that they know Evan and Alice were watching them heartbroken.

The Party Ended...

So it was time for Secret Santa,Funneh was first and she said she got Gold....and her gift was expensive jewelry "Wow Funneh!wait this is 1000 grand?!"Gold said overwhelmed,"Yup,I spent half of my allowance on it"Funneh said...Until it was Alec's turn,he got Funneh and gave his gift to her"Wow Alec this is cool!I Love It!!!"Funneh said looking the jewelry(AGAIN)...

Alice and Evan devised a plan,they were planning to keep Alec and Funneh away from eachother.....

-255 words
Ally