this is a new day.

"Come back here you little brat!" Baker jones was tired of the homeless orphans having the nerve to come into his bakery everyday just to steal the bread his work hard on to make this was the last straw .The baker grabbed Anthony (big brother of the homeless orphans) from his shirts collar sally and Stephen didn't wait to see what happened next , alk they heard was a big smack and a ear piercing scream. It was Anthony ,the kids hoped their brother would still able to walk after Jones was done with him after a few more smacks and screams the brothers stared at  their half beated to death brother Anthonys face was covered in tears his neck and back were filled with bruises the baker sure did a number on him but Anthony could still walk just really wobbly and clumsy he pertended each movement he would make wouldn't hurt but his brothers knew him always trying to act ok when really he's in serious critical condition , sally and Stephen helped their brother and hurried to their hide out a small abandoned house in the end of town sally and Stephen hated to see their big brother in such a condition ,why did their parents decided to abandon them one day and then never see them again leaving them helpless . Why'd they have kids if they just wanted to abandon them ? The three siblings hated their life ,they didn't chose to steal they had to in order to survive , nine years being H.O (homeless orphans) and their still here . Sally was 3, Stephen was 5 and Anthony was 7 , now their 10,12 and 15 . The H.-Os were tired of their life they didnt want to beg anymore they wanted to feel alive and free, to go on an adventure and prove their more than orphans , they wanted to feel loved by someone ,they wanted a new life .

" you didn't have to slow down just to keep him busy while we ran ant."
sally is a kind loving soul full of joy person but that could flip in less than a second if anyone hurts her big brothers . She uses nicknames like ant for Anthony and phen(fin) for Stephen .

"I didn't want him to catch you guys look how much damage he did to me , I Don't think I'd like what whould happen if I let him catch you guys"
Anthony hates to admit his a whiny crybaby but he puts family first before anything he can't stand that something could happen to his youger siblings .

"Calm down we can defend ourselves you know ,listen I've been thinking what if we go somewhere new start a new life ?"
Stephen is the stubborn brave outgoing youth he loves adventure and even though he gets angry at his siblings alot he still loves em' to death

"I like that idea phen don't you ant ?"

"I dont know sal we would still be H.Os I dont see anything changing "

"Listen,Anthony,lets just live our lives to the fullest, lets go on an adventure!"

"Lets do it ant!"

"We'll attempt living this adventurous life you guys want so bad ."

"Yay!"

"Anthony I think those smacks went up to your brain."

"Why'd you say something like that ?"

"Dude,your actually agreeing to something im suggesting..weird"

"How is it weird."

"Well you'd usually say something like.."

Sally mocks her big brother Anthony

"That's crazy sally could get killed do you even know what could happen I think we should stay here it's safe blah blah."

"Really sal,really."

dying from laughter "that's perfect sally."

Anthony grits he teeth together
"make sure to pack our food , water and other stuff we're leaving tomorrow morning first struck of daylight do get a goodnigths rest."

"Yes sir" both siblings say at the same time 

              To be continued...
____________________________________A.P :
Leave comments to tell me if you want more I'll be updating all this weekend hope to get more than six chapters done by Monday , chapters will be atleast 500 words long if over 700 it means it's special.