Long and Hard

It was a peaceful day in the Uchiha household. The Uchiha patriarch was sitting in the sofa of their sala, drinking some of the tea he made. He wanted to have  a mission at the time but the Seventh, more like dobekage refused, saying he needs to spend time with his family. He just shrugged and left the office but he was smiling, knowing he can spend time with his family. He was happy that he was with them but it was making him bored with his wife and daughter not there. Maybe some training will do. He stood up and gathered his cup to place it in the kitchen. He placed the cup in the sink and was about to go when he heard his wife and daughter talking.

"Ne, Mama can we have those long and hard snacks again" Sarada said as she entered the house. "Maybe next time" Sakura said as she slipped off her shoes.

Long and Hard? Sasuke thought. He was still in the kitchen listening to his girls conversation.

"Your papa is already here" Sakura said as she pointed at Sasuke's shoes. "Maybe he's in your room" Sarada said. The mother and daughter dou went to the sala. Sasuke didn't move from his place and hid his chakra.

"Mama lets eat some of those again. It's delicious, especially the white creamy ones" Sarada said as she sat down the sofa. "Hmm, I liked the dark ones, Boruto does know how to please us" Sakura said as she got some medical books to read.

Creamy white? Dark ones? Boruto? Sasuke was already thinking of dark things. He wanted to barge in the conversation but he knows that barging in without knowing the full situation is bad. He remained in the kitchen and listened with his trained ears.

"Let's go back to that place Mama. I'll even ask Boruto to come with us and even Aunty Ino and Inojin and also Chouchou" Sarada said as she turned on the tv. "Sure and maybe we can invite your uncle Naruto to come again if he has some free time" Sakura said eyes glued in the medical book in hand.

With Naruto?! Why aren't they inviting me?! In the park?! What the he'll is going on?!  ok Sasuke you must remain calm. Sasuke thought as he gritted his teeth.

"Boruto's taste is nice, ne mama?" Sarada said as she smiled, reminiscing what happened earlier. "I like Naruto's" Sakura said still reading her book.

Sasuke couldn't stop it. He stormed out of the kitchen and went near them. Both Sakura and Sarada were shocked seeing Sasuke stormed out of nowhere. His fists were already white by clenching them so hard.

"Sakura. Sarada" Sasuke said in a serious tone. He was standing in front of them, eyes staring at them with intensity. "Whats wrong anata?" Sakura said putting her book down. Sarada was looking at her father, figuring out what was wrong. "Sakura, what have you been teaching Sarada? " Sasuke said in a more serious tone. "What are you talking about?" Sakura said, confused on whatever her husband said. "Are you  being unfaithful?" Sasuke said, shadows casting his eyes giving him a gloomy appearance. "Eh?!" Sakura was beyond confused. What in kami's name did his husband ate or drank. Sarada was already distancing herself, her papa is absolutely out of his mind. "Don't act dumb Sakura, it's annoying." Sasuke was already furious but he kept his calm. He looked at Sarada "You Sarada, I know that you want to help the clan to be revived but you are still young to do such things, I have no problems you doing it with Boruto but the both of you are still young" Sasuke said looking at his daughter with angered eyes. Sarada on the other part was as red as a tomato. Sakura was puzzled at the same time annoyed. "Sasuke would you calm yourself! Where did you get those ideas?" Sakura said slamming the small coffee table making it split in half. "Then tell me Sakura what were those Hard, long , white creamy?! and You liked Naruto's taste. Does he makes you -" "Shanaroo!!!"  Sasuke was cut off when Sakura's fist collided with his jaw. Sarada was still shocked on what his father said making her pale. Sakura went near to Sasuke and actually healed him.

TIMESKIP

The Uchiha family was in the sala. Sarada was sitting down in a small stool watching as her mama healed his papa after what happened.

"So you were eavesdropping without knowing what we were talking about?" Sakura said as she healed her 'kinda of a jerk' husband. "Hn" was the only response she got. An irk mark appeared on Sakura's forehead. Shanaroo Sakura thought. "Sasuke, what we were talking about was the  caffe shop we went with Boruto and Naruto" Sakura said. "Hard and long?" Sasuke said in a stern voice. "Papa it was just some breadsticks" Sarada said in a small voice. She was always afraid of her papa especially when he is mad. "Creamy white? Dark ones? " Sasuke said as he touched his newly healed jaw. "Those were flavors, Sasuke-kun" Sakura said as she faced him. "Boruto's taste? Naruto's taste?"  Sasuke said emphasizing the last part. "Their taste in their favorite breadsticks" Sakura said as she face palmed. Sometimes her husband can be the most difficult man to handle. Sasuke stood up and turned his back on them but Sarada saw some tint of red on his cheeks. Both mother and daughter laughed at Sasuke's action.

A/N
It's been a long time since I made a fanfiction, so this is kinda comeback for me (∩_∩) So this story is kinda short and dirty, If I must say (=´∀`) This story was inspired by another story I read. Credits to that author. (*^▽^*) Sorry if they seem a bit OOC especially Sasuke ⊙︿⊙ Also sorry for some grammatical errors. Hope you liked it. (*¯︶¯*) and for the upcoming chapters I might add some OC specifically Sarada's younger siblings. ≧▽≦y. I would like to ask a favor in helping me naming her siblings which are boys (n˘v˘•). Thank you in advance !(^O^)y.

Ja-ne