T W O

It's the next day.. Turns out I cried masked to sleep. I roll over and grab my phone seeing I have snapchats from BESTFRIEND❤️ a.k.a Erin.
E=Erin K=Kenzie
E- Hey Kenzie, wanna hang out today maybe at your place?
K- Sorry I just woke up.. Yeah of course my mom won't mind, I have something to tell you but I'd rather do it in person.
E- okay.... I'll be over in about 1 hour see you then!
I leave the message on read and I start to cry, how am I going to tell my bestfriend I'm moving across the country. I unlock my door and run into Blake's room and crawl into bed with him.
"Hey sis you alright..?"
"Blake I have to tell Erin today, but I don't know how to.." I say as a tear rolls down my face.
"It will be okay, it's the best for us we will have a better life... We won't have to put up with screaming everyday" He kisses my cheek as he tries to comfort me.
I'm so lucky to have a twin brother like Blake! We never really argue so I always know I can tell him anything.
"Thanks big bro" I slap his leg as I walk to my room to start getting ready.
I put on some jeans with a black crop top and put some light makeup on. I hear a knock at the door, Erin must of came early. Next minute she walks in my room all happy looking.
"Hey Bestfriend!" She gives me a hug and hands me a Starbucks Frappe.
"Look Erin I didn't want to tell you this" I play with my fingers " mom and dad are divorcing and I have to move to North Carolina with mom..."
Erin drops her half empty frappe and starts to cry. "K-Kenzie this can't be real! When do you leave?"
"I'm leaving in 2 days, hence all the empty boxes on the floor." I hug Erin and remind her we alway can text and make visits to come see each other.
"Erin don't worry I won't replace you, This isn't the end of our friendship!"
Erin and I watch Netflix for the rest of the day cuddling each other to say our last goodbyes. We promised not to cry so we are making sure we are always happy and looking at the bright side.
Blake walks in the room. "Erin your moms here to pick you up"
We have our last hug and say goodbye. I look out my window and watch Erin's car drive away, I promised not to cry but it's too hard! It's not easy telling your friend of 9 years your moving away.
I decide to pack up all my things and fall asleep at 11pm.

(2 days later)
We finish packing the moving trucks and get in our car to begin our journey to North Carolina.
Blake and I watch movies the whole way there, but in between I would watch some Weston Koury videos cause who doesn't love him!
Hours later I look over to see Blakers sleeping. Mom taps my leg and tells me to look up
"Greensboro North Carolina!" She says with her Texan accent.
"Mom!!! This is where Weston Koury lives!!!! Maybe we could be friends..."
Mom chuckles.
We pull up into the driveway of our new home, mind you it's pretty big! I look over to the neighbors house and see 2 cute boys with dirty blonde hair... Oooh who could they be ;)

A/N I really enjoy writing these so I hope you enjoy... Next chapter coming soon ;)
Kenzie xx