Secrets

A/N: Listen to Repeating days in this Chapter on repeat. If it doesnt make you upset then lucky you because it made me upset writing it.

Gemmas POV
I walk out of my room to the sweet smell of bacon and Eggs. As i walk down the hall i remember last night, the night i got to go on my first date AND its with Boston Crone A.K.A my boyfriend. He has texted me since last night but he said where he was going to take me out on another date Tomorrow night. He said that Gus has organized us a Limo so its somewhere nice. I walk in to the kitchen to see that Gus is cooking so i wont miss out.
Gemma: morning Gus.
Gus: morning Gemma, excited for tonight.
Gemma: Very excited. What times the limo coming to get me and Boston, oh that reminds me Boston will be here an hour before the limo. He telled me, he hasnt stop texting me since i woke up this morning
Before i can answer mum calls out to me.
Mum: GEMMA!! I need to talk to you.
I walk into the living room to find my mum and dad sitting there with Bostons parents
Angela: Gemma you might want to sit down. There is something we have to tell you.
Shor: We have been hiding this from you for the past 13 years.
Angela: Gemma, honey your adopted and Bostons dad is your real dad.
I practically break down in tears. I cant date Boston anymore.
Gemma: No this cant be true, your lying, why are you lying, why are you lying to me.
Mum gets up and goes to hug me but i push her away.
Gemma: then why is he here
Mum and dad look at eachother before dad speaks up
Shor: He is taking you to your real family Gem
My real dad gets up as i run to my room. I pack all my stuff before i take it and run out the door. I dont know where im going all i know is that My whole life has been a lie and i need to put it back together. I take out my phone and take out the GPS tracker thats in it, all of my siblings have it on there phones. And throw it on the ground and step on it. Im no longer a De St Jeor. As soon as i do that i get a text from Kyla, Gus, Angella and Shor. Its a group chat.

Kyla: Gems are you ok, where are you. We are worried sick about you please come back.
Gus: Baby sis please come home or at least tell me and Kyla were you are. I understand that you need time. Please be safe and come home soon keep in touch please.
Angella: Sweety im sorry we ruined your first relationship. Honey there will be more. I promise you. Come home please. We love you like your our own.
Kyla: What shes not your Angella. Shes adopted. Wow i dont blame her for being like this. Her whole life has been a lie. Wow mind blown.
Shor: Kyla i understand where your coming from but please dont encourage her to keep leaving. Gems please come home you dont have to leave.
Kyla: Sorry Shor.
Gemma: Im not coming back. I was finally happy and in love and you have ruined mum and dad. I will only be in touch though im not telling you were i am.

I look up and start laughing. Kylas always been my bestfriend, along with Trinity and Kylas sister Sophie. I look up and run. Run as far and as fast as i can. I am short so i cant run far or fast.

A/N: hear that, its the sound of Gemton shippers hearts breaking. Lots of feels in that chapter. Did anyone else get a bit upset reading that chapter.

Questions
1. Is anyone going to go looking for Gemma do you think.
2. Whats going to happen to Gemton.